How come these two putzes are not working to have the toll booth on I-95 in New Rochelle removed for the same reasons? Did the MTA ask CT residents for their input before they just raised tolls on the East River crossings?
1. Potholes (why bother - they just keep coming back)
2. High(est) Taxes (keep 'em up - spend money on projects that line pocket of supporters)
3. Trains can't stay on tracks (buy new conductor's cap)
4. School Funding Achievement (uggh, not sumthin 'portant...)
5. Spend Money on useless Train between New Britain and Hartford (Yes! it's so stupid no one can blame me)
6. Accuse Mike Pence of being a bigot and BAN travel to Indiana (it's a no brainer! Unions will love it!!)
7. Sharpen all the pencils in my cool office
8. Straighten old newspapers in a neat pile
NOTE TO SELF: Start at #8 and work way towards #1.
~ Da' Guv' Malloy
If the UConn men were in this year's NCAA basketball tourney and made it to the final four, they'd be in Indiana already. Their coaches and staff are state employees. There's one example for you.
© 2015 The Daily Voice All rights reserved.
Enter your username or email below, then check your inbox. We'll email you instructions for resetting your password.
Connect with FacebookWe won't post to your account without your permission
Provide the following information