WILTON, Conn. -- Wilton Magazine named Megan Smith-Harris as the new editor of the publication.
Smith-Harris has directed, produced, and written for film, television, theater, documentary, radio, and print. She is also co-owner of Pyewackitt Productions, a Wilton-based production company.
Smith-Harris has also produced independent documentaries, including, "The Tackle Girls: One Team, One Mission," and "Trial By Fire: Lives Re-Forged."
"I am thrilled to have her join the editorial team and lead Wilton Magazine,” Editor-in-Chief and Publisher Geoffrey Morris said in a statement. "Megan is connected to the community. She is smart, has great ideas, and a wonderful sense of humor.”
Wilton Magazine is published six times per year and reaches 7,500 homes in the community. The magazine was launched in 2002.
- 1 Wilton Voters Narrowly Approve $50M Project For Miller-Driscoll School
- 2 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 3 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 4 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 5 Teen’s Arrest For Swastika Incident At Wilton High Tops Week’s News