WILTON, Conn. -- Wilton Magazine named Megan Smith-Harris as the new editor of the publication.
Smith-Harris has directed, produced, and written for film, television, theater, documentary, radio, and print. She is also co-owner of Pyewackitt Productions, a Wilton-based production company.
Smith-Harris has also produced independent documentaries, including, "The Tackle Girls: One Team, One Mission," and "Trial By Fire: Lives Re-Forged."
"I am thrilled to have her join the editorial team and lead Wilton Magazine,” Editor-in-Chief and Publisher Geoffrey Morris said in a statement. "Megan is connected to the community. She is smart, has great ideas, and a wonderful sense of humor.”
Wilton Magazine is published six times per year and reaches 7,500 homes in the community. The magazine was launched in 2002.
- 1 Wilton Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Wilton
- 3 Snow Could Be Returning To Wilton Tuesday
- 4 15 With Ties To Fairfield County Make Forbes List Of Billionaires
- 5 Disabled Vehicle Cleared From Snow-Covered Merritt Parkway In New Canaan