WILTON, Conn. -- Wilton Magazine named Megan Smith-Harris as the new editor of the publication.
Smith-Harris has directed, produced, and written for film, television, theater, documentary, radio, and print. She is also co-owner of Pyewackitt Productions, a Wilton-based production company.
Smith-Harris has also produced independent documentaries, including, "The Tackle Girls: One Team, One Mission," and "Trial By Fire: Lives Re-Forged."
"I am thrilled to have her join the editorial team and lead Wilton Magazine,” Editor-in-Chief and Publisher Geoffrey Morris said in a statement. "Megan is connected to the community. She is smart, has great ideas, and a wonderful sense of humor.”
Wilton Magazine is published six times per year and reaches 7,500 homes in the community. The magazine was launched in 2002.
- 1 Forecast Worsens With More Snow Predicted For Wilton
- 2 Wilton Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Wilton With Snow, Ice In Forecast
- 4 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 5 Wilton Could See Light Snow Through Thursday Morning