WILTON, Conn. -- Wilton Magazine named Megan Smith-Harris as the new editor of the publication.
Smith-Harris has directed, produced, and written for film, television, theater, documentary, radio, and print. She is also co-owner of Pyewackitt Productions, a Wilton-based production company.
Smith-Harris has also produced independent documentaries, including, "The Tackle Girls: One Team, One Mission," and "Trial By Fire: Lives Re-Forged."
"I am thrilled to have her join the editorial team and lead Wilton Magazine,” Editor-in-Chief and Publisher Geoffrey Morris said in a statement. "Megan is connected to the community. She is smart, has great ideas, and a wonderful sense of humor.”
Wilton Magazine is published six times per year and reaches 7,500 homes in the community. The magazine was launched in 2002.
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 New Canaan Rallies To Stun Darien, Win State Football Title
- 3 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In Wilton
- 4 Nine Sandy Hook Victim Families File Lawsuit Against Gun Maker, Seller
- 5 Wilton Running Club Girl Takes 5th In National Cross Country Race