WILTON, Conn. -- The Wilton Chamber of Commerce is set to host the Economic Forecast Breakfast at 8 a.m. Tuesday, Jan. 14.
The eighth annual "Eggs & The Economy" breakfast is set for Marly's Bistro in Wilton Center. The keynote speaker for the breakfast is Nicholas Perna, chief economist of Webster Bank.
The Chamber’s “Eggs & the Economy” is an annual look at how the financial landscape is shaping up for the coming year, a press release said.
“Certainly everyone is extremely anxious to hear an expert like Dr. Perna comment about the 2013 economic results and what is expected in 2014 for the housing market, the future for small businesses, and whether or not the political changes in Connecticut and Washington DC will have a positive effect," Chamber President Peg Koellmer said. "Dr. Perna will also answer questions on the best investment strategies in the coming year.”
Cost for the Chamber’s Economic Forecast Breakfast is $35 per chamber member, $45 per future member and reservations are required. To RSVP residents can call the chamber at 203-762-0567 or visit the Wilton Chamber of Commerce website.
- 1 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 2 Wilton, Celebrate Memorial Day With Local Parades
- 3 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 4 Updated Memorial Day Forecast Brings Good News For Fairfield
- 5 4 Teen Girls Arrested, 1 Sent To Hospital After Fight At Norwalk Beach