WILTON, Conn. -- The Wilton Chamber of Commerce is set to host the Economic Forecast Breakfast at 8 a.m. Tuesday, Jan. 14.
The eighth annual "Eggs & The Economy" breakfast is set for Marly's Bistro in Wilton Center. The keynote speaker for the breakfast is Nicholas Perna, chief economist of Webster Bank.
The Chamber’s “Eggs & the Economy” is an annual look at how the financial landscape is shaping up for the coming year, a press release said.
“Certainly everyone is extremely anxious to hear an expert like Dr. Perna comment about the 2013 economic results and what is expected in 2014 for the housing market, the future for small businesses, and whether or not the political changes in Connecticut and Washington DC will have a positive effect," Chamber President Peg Koellmer said. "Dr. Perna will also answer questions on the best investment strategies in the coming year.”
Cost for the Chamber’s Economic Forecast Breakfast is $35 per chamber member, $45 per future member and reservations are required. To RSVP residents can call the chamber at 203-762-0567 or visit the Wilton Chamber of Commerce website.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Wilton's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Wilton Running Club Girls Capture Conference Honors
- 5 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In Wilton, NOAA Predicts