WILTON, Conn. -- The Wilton Chamber of Commerce is set to host the third annual Street Fair & Sidewalk Sale on Saturday, July 12, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
In addition to the shopping opportunities featured during the day, the Wilton Chamber has also lined up entertainment, live demonstrations and activities for the whole family centered around the Gazebo on the Wilton Town Green.
Children’s activities include a live petting zoo, balloon characters from Mr. Bungles, carnival games, Sand Art Party, Stone Street Tye Dye, plus treats from College Creamery.
For more information, log on to wiltonchamber.com.
- 1 Wilton Police: Man Strikes Co-Worker After Complaints Of Slow Work
- 2 Newest Section Of Norwalk River Valley Trail A Hit For Runners, Bikers
- 3 Wilton Police Land Two Men Fishing Illegally In Reservoir
- 4 Wilton Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 5 Happy Birthday To Wilton’s Lydia Hearst