WILTON, Conn. -- The Wilton Chamber of Commerce is set to host the third annual Street Fair & Sidewalk Sale on Saturday, July 12, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
In addition to the shopping opportunities featured during the day, the Wilton Chamber has also lined up entertainment, live demonstrations and activities for the whole family centered around the Gazebo on the Wilton Town Green.
Children’s activities include a live petting zoo, balloon characters from Mr. Bungles, carnival games, Sand Art Party, Stone Street Tye Dye, plus treats from College Creamery.
For more information, log on to wiltonchamber.com.
- 1 Wilton Voters Narrowly Approve $50M Project For Miller-Driscoll School
- 2 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 3 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 4 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 5 Teen’s Arrest For Swastika Incident At Wilton High Tops Week’s News