WILTON, Conn. -- The Wilton Chamber of Commerce is set to host the third annual Street Fair & Sidewalk Sale on Saturday, July 12, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
In addition to the shopping opportunities featured during the day, the Wilton Chamber has also lined up entertainment, live demonstrations and activities for the whole family centered around the Gazebo on the Wilton Town Green.
Children’s activities include a live petting zoo, balloon characters from Mr. Bungles, carnival games, Sand Art Party, Stone Street Tye Dye, plus treats from College Creamery.
For more information, log on to wiltonchamber.com.
- 1 Wilton Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Wilton, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Wilton Dodges Worst Of Nor'easter
- 4 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Wilton; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow