WILTON, Conn. -- The Wilton Chamber of Commerce is set to host the third annual Street Fair & Sidewalk Sale on Saturday, July 12, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
In addition to the shopping opportunities featured during the day, the Wilton Chamber has also lined up entertainment, live demonstrations and activities for the whole family centered around the Gazebo on the Wilton Town Green.
Children’s activities include a live petting zoo, balloon characters from Mr. Bungles, carnival games, Sand Art Party, Stone Street Tye Dye, plus treats from College Creamery.
For more information, log on to wiltonchamber.com.
- 1 Owner Of Danbury Pet Shop Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 2 Wilton Wahoos Send 36 Swimmers To YMCA Nationals
- 3 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 4 Bridgeport Man Charged In Weston Home Invasion, Assault Of Woman
- 5 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer