WILTON, Conn. -- The Wilton Chamber of Commerce is set to host the third annual Street Fair & Sidewalk Sale on Saturday, July 12, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
In addition to the shopping opportunities featured during the day, the Wilton Chamber has also lined up entertainment, live demonstrations and activities for the whole family centered around the Gazebo on the Wilton Town Green.
Children’s activities include a live petting zoo, balloon characters from Mr. Bungles, carnival games, Sand Art Party, Stone Street Tye Dye, plus treats from College Creamery.
For more information, log on to wiltonchamber.com.
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Wilton Man Arrested After Shoving Girlfriend While Decorating Tree
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Wilton
- 4 Sony Pulls Film; Westport Will Have To Wait On 'The Interview'
- 5 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In Wilton