WILTON, Conn. – The Wilton Executive Campus, a 187,000-square-foot retail/office complex on River Road, has been sold to Kimco Realty, a real estate investment trust headquartered in New Hyde Park, N.Y.
The $42 million sale was brokered by David P. Lindland and Matthew F. Keefe of HK Group, a Westport-based commercial real estate firm.
“This is the heart of Wilton, and the highest quality center in an irreplaceable location,” Lindland said in a statement announcing the sale. “It represents the best in Fairfield County and is the type of real estate that Kimco Realty is attracted to.”
Wilton Executive Campus is half of the Wilton River Park shopping complex, a property developed 27 years ago, according to the statement.
The other half of Wilton River Park—a 97,000-square-foot complex anchored by Stop & Shop—was sold to Kimco Realty in August 2012 for $39.7 million. Other tenants in this complex include Bright Horizons, Cactus Rose Cantina, the UPS Store, Bon Appetite Café and more.
Wilton Executive Campus is 98 percent occupied with retail tenants such as The Gap, Starbucks and Ace Hardware. It’s also the home of Bow-Tie Cinema and a variety of office tenants such as Blue Buffalo, Fairfield Chemical Carriers and Stanwich Partners.
- 1 Man Caught After Assault On Trooper Leads To Chase That Ends On Route 7
- 2 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 3 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Wilton
- 4 Former Intern For Rep. Himes Stabbed To Death At DC Metro Station
- 5 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money