WESTPORT, Conn. -- Internationally recognized clairvoyant medium, spiritual counselor and Wilton resident Anna Raimondi will host an evening at The Westport Playhouse on Thursday, April 3, at 7:30 p.m.
Raimondi is the author of "Talking to the Dead in Suburbia: An Ordinary Woman with an Extraordinary Gift and One with the Drum – A Journey to the Soul." She is a certified hypnotherapist, grief counselor and spiritual counselor. She has a bachelor's degree in clinical psychology and an M.B.A.
Tickets are available for $50 or $75 that include a meet and greet with Raimondi. Click here to purchase tickets.
For more information, or to contact Raimondi, click here.
- 1 Forecast Worsens With More Snow Predicted For Wilton
- 2 Wilton Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Wilton With Snow, Ice In Forecast
- 4 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 5 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Wilton, Blizzard Watch Issued