WESTPORT, Conn. -- Internationally recognized clairvoyant medium, spiritual counselor and Wilton resident Anna Raimondi will host an evening at The Westport Playhouse on Thursday, April 3, at 7:30 p.m.
Raimondi is the author of "Talking to the Dead in Suburbia: An Ordinary Woman with an Extraordinary Gift and One with the Drum – A Journey to the Soul." She is a certified hypnotherapist, grief counselor and spiritual counselor. She has a bachelor's degree in clinical psychology and an M.B.A.
Tickets are available for $50 or $75 that include a meet and greet with Raimondi. Click here to purchase tickets.
For more information, or to contact Raimondi, click here.
- 1 Wilton Woman Uses Psychic Powers To Help Others
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Wilton's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 5 Single-Family Home Sales Fall 12 Percent In Wilton