WESTPORT, Conn. -- Internationally recognized clairvoyant medium, spiritual counselor and Wilton resident Anna Raimondi will host an evening at The Westport Playhouse on Thursday, April 3, at 7:30 p.m.
Raimondi is the author of "Talking to the Dead in Suburbia: An Ordinary Woman with an Extraordinary Gift and One with the Drum – A Journey to the Soul." She is a certified hypnotherapist, grief counselor and spiritual counselor. She has a bachelor's degree in clinical psychology and an M.B.A.
Tickets are available for $50 or $75 that include a meet and greet with Raimondi. Click here to purchase tickets.
For more information, or to contact Raimondi, click here.
- 1 Wilton Voters Narrowly Approve $50M Project For Miller-Driscoll School
- 2 Police: Second Swastika Found At Wilton High School
- 3 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 4 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 5 Teen’s Arrest For Swastika Incident At Wilton High Tops Week’s News