WESTPORT, Conn. -- Internationally recognized clairvoyant medium, spiritual counselor and Wilton resident Anna Raimondi will host an evening at The Westport Playhouse on Thursday, April 3, at 7:30 p.m.
Raimondi is the author of "Talking to the Dead in Suburbia: An Ordinary Woman with an Extraordinary Gift and One with the Drum – A Journey to the Soul." She is a certified hypnotherapist, grief counselor and spiritual counselor. She has a bachelor's degree in clinical psychology and an M.B.A.
Tickets are available for $50 or $75 that include a meet and greet with Raimondi. Click here to purchase tickets.
For more information, or to contact Raimondi, click here.
- 1 Wilton Man Charged After Wandering In Stamford Home, Looking To Use Shower
- 2 Two Sons Injured Trying To Save Elderly Mother From Ridgefield Condo Fire
- 3 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 4 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 5 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced