RIDGEFIELD, Conn. -- The Ridgefield Playhouse is set to welcome comedian and actor Artie Lange on Saturday, April 5.
Lange’s show starts at 8 p.m. at The Ridgefield Playhouse. This event is underwritten by Elite Limousine, The Manhattan Club and Nature’s Temptations and is part of the Clark Construction Comedy Series with media sponsor 95.1 FM, The Home of Rock ‘n’ Roll.
"Star of his self-titled live show on DirecTV and former 'Howard Stern Show,' resident Artie Lange is one of the most sought after live comedians in the business who is often compared to John Belushi, Artie Lange is just as at home in movies, TV and radio as he is doing stand-up and sketch comedy," representatives said. "He has done it all in the comedy world and currently hosts 'The Artie Lange Show' on DirecTV. His decidedly non-PC material often largely consists of observational bits and storytelling."
Tickets are $58 and $65 for Gold Circle at the box office at 203-438-5795 or at The Ridgefield Playhouse website.
- 1 Man Caught After Assault On Trooper Leads To Chase That Ends On Route 7
- 2 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 3 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Wilton
- 4 Former Intern For Rep. Himes Stabbed To Death At DC Metro Station
- 5 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money