RIDGEFIELD, Conn. -- Some of the best middle and high school bands from the area will once again rock out at The Ridgefield Playhouse before a panel of industry pros to compete for the title “BandJam 2014 Winner” on Sunday, April 27.
Middle school bands that have made the cut to compete in the finals on Sunday, April 27, at 4 p.m. are Dysfunctional 4, The Next Generation, Ulterior Motives and Marmalade Sky.
In the high school category, the bands will be Juice, Birdwalk, Apollo's Legacy and Plethora of Nothing.
Guest panelists will include Paul Pesco, who has performed with music icons such as Madonna, Annie Lennox, Steve Winwood, Chaka Kahn, Hall and Oates, Jeff Lorber, Whitney Houston, George Benson, Joan Baez and Celine Dion; Broadway star Linda Eder; and I-95 DJ Ethan Carey.
Tickets to the event are $20 for adults and $15 for students.
Call the box office at 203-438-5795, or go to ridgefieldplayhouse.org.
- 1 Wilton Police: Man Strikes Co-Worker After Complaints Of Slow Work
- 2 Newest Section Of Norwalk River Valley Trail A Hit For Runners, Bikers
- 3 Wilton Police Land Two Men Fishing Illegally In Reservoir
- 4 Wilton Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 5 Happy Birthday To Wilton’s Lydia Hearst