WILTON, Conn. -- Best-selling author Wally Lamb will visit the Wilton Library to discuss his book "We Are Water" at 7 p.m. on Wednesday, Aug. 13.
"We are Water" is a layered portrait of marriage, family, and the inexorable need for understanding and connection. It is also a portrait of modern America, exploring issues of class, changing social mores, the legacy of racial violence, and the nature of creativity and art.
The book has received rave reviews from publications including USA Today. Lamb lives in Connecticut and sets many of his novels in the eastern side of the state.
There is no charge to attend, and books will be available for purchase at the event.
Registration is encouraged by calling 203-762-3950, Ext. 213 or by logging on to www.libraryinsight.com/eventSignUpW.asp?jx=si&lmx=615666&bpx=&rea=.
The Wilton Library is located at 137 Old Ridgefield Road.
- 1 Wilton Police Arrest 15-Year-Old In Swastika Incident At High School
- 2 Wilton Eight-Graders Meet Stars Of Women’s Basketball Team At UConn
- 3 Arrest Of A Man In Assault On Co-Worker In Wilton Tops Week’s News
- 4 Wilton Could See Overnight Showers Heading Into Last Day Of Summer
- 5 Open Houses In Wilton This Weekend