WILTON, Conn. -- Best-selling author Wally Lamb will visit the Wilton Library to discuss his book "We Are Water" at 7 p.m. on Wednesday, Aug. 13.
"We are Water" is a layered portrait of marriage, family, and the inexorable need for understanding and connection. It is also a portrait of modern America, exploring issues of class, changing social mores, the legacy of racial violence, and the nature of creativity and art.
The book has received rave reviews from publications including USA Today. Lamb lives in Connecticut and sets many of his novels in the eastern side of the state.
There is no charge to attend, and books will be available for purchase at the event.
Registration is encouraged by calling 203-762-3950, Ext. 213 or by logging on to www.libraryinsight.com/eventSignUpW.asp?jx=si&lmx=615666&bpx=&rea=.
The Wilton Library is located at 137 Old Ridgefield Road.
- 1 Wilton Voters Narrowly Approve $50M Project For Miller-Driscoll School
- 2 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 3 Wilton Mom Slams Into Utility Pole With Kids In SUV, Faces DUI Charge
- 4 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 5 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight