RIDGEFIELD, Conn. -- "Saturday Night Live' alum and stand-up comedian Jim Belushi will bring an improvised sketch comedy show to the Ridgefield Playhouse on Thursday, April 3, at 8 p.m.
Accompanying Belushi will be Megan Grano, Larry Joe Campbell, Brad Morris, Joshua Funk, and Jonathan Barinholtz, all of whom are classically trained professional improvisers and alumni of Chicago's Second City.
Tickets for the show are $65. Call the box office at 203-438-5795, or visit ridgefieldplayhouse.org to purchase.
The Ridgefield Playhouse is located at 80 East Ridge.
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 New Canaan Rallies To Stun Darien, Win State Football Title
- 3 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In Wilton
- 4 Nine Sandy Hook Victim Families File Lawsuit Against Gun Maker, Seller
- 5 Wilton Running Club Girl Takes 5th In National Cross Country Race