RIDGEFIELD, Conn. -- "Saturday Night Live' alum and stand-up comedian Jim Belushi will bring an improvised sketch comedy show to the Ridgefield Playhouse on Thursday, April 3, at 8 p.m.
Accompanying Belushi will be Megan Grano, Larry Joe Campbell, Brad Morris, Joshua Funk, and Jonathan Barinholtz, all of whom are classically trained professional improvisers and alumni of Chicago's Second City.
Tickets for the show are $65. Call the box office at 203-438-5795, or visit ridgefieldplayhouse.org to purchase.
The Ridgefield Playhouse is located at 80 East Ridge.
- 1 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 2 Man Caught After Assault On Trooper Leads To Chase That Ends On Route 7
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Wilton
- 5 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Reported Off Long Island Waters