RIDGEFIELD, Conn. -- "Saturday Night Live' alum and stand-up comedian Jim Belushi will bring an improvised sketch comedy show to the Ridgefield Playhouse on Thursday, April 3, at 8 p.m.
Accompanying Belushi will be Megan Grano, Larry Joe Campbell, Brad Morris, Joshua Funk, and Jonathan Barinholtz, all of whom are classically trained professional improvisers and alumni of Chicago's Second City.
Tickets for the show are $65. Call the box office at 203-438-5795, or visit ridgefieldplayhouse.org to purchase.
The Ridgefield Playhouse is located at 80 East Ridge.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Wilton On Wednesday
- 2 Three Norwalk Teens Busted By Wilton Cops On Drug Charges
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 SafeWise Names Wilton As Fifth Safest Place In Connecticut
- 5 Wilton Cancer Survivor Takes On Marathon Challenge For Charity