RIDGEFIELD, Conn. -- "Saturday Night Live' alum and stand-up comedian Jim Belushi will bring an improvised sketch comedy show to the Ridgefield Playhouse on Thursday, April 3, at 8 p.m.
Accompanying Belushi will be Megan Grano, Larry Joe Campbell, Brad Morris, Joshua Funk, and Jonathan Barinholtz, all of whom are classically trained professional improvisers and alumni of Chicago's Second City.
Tickets for the show are $65. Call the box office at 203-438-5795, or visit ridgefieldplayhouse.org to purchase.
The Ridgefield Playhouse is located at 80 East Ridge.
- 1 Connecticut Report Finds Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 2 Wilton Police Make Prostitution Arrests At Danbury Road Spa
- 3 Wilton Woman Brings World-Class Talent To New Piano Showroom
- 4 Frigid Wind Chills Will Continue In Wilton
- 5 Father Pleads Not Guilty In Death Of Son In Hot Car In Ridgefield