RIDGEFIELD, Conn. -- "Saturday Night Live' alum and stand-up comedian Jim Belushi will bring an improvised sketch comedy show to the Ridgefield Playhouse on Thursday, April 3, at 8 p.m.
Accompanying Belushi will be Megan Grano, Larry Joe Campbell, Brad Morris, Joshua Funk, and Jonathan Barinholtz, all of whom are classically trained professional improvisers and alumni of Chicago's Second City.
Tickets for the show are $65. Call the box office at 203-438-5795, or visit ridgefieldplayhouse.org to purchase.
The Ridgefield Playhouse is located at 80 East Ridge.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Wilton Woman Uses Psychic Powers To Help Others
- 3 Wilton's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 5 Single-Family Home Sales Fall 12 Percent In Wilton