RIDGEFIELD, Conn. -- Natalie Merchant, the former lead singer of the 10,000 Maniacs lead singer and a multi-Platinum-selling solo artist, will make her Ridgefield Playhouse debut to a sold-out crowd.
Merchant will be playing with her full band on Sunday, July 6, at 8 p.m.
With her wildly successful songs such as “Wonder,” “Carnival,” “Jealousy” and more, Merchant brings along a catalog of beautiful tunes that are sure to beguile her Playhouse audience.
"Natalie Merchant," her sixth solo collection, was released in May. It is her first with 10 entirely original songs in 13 years, and features legendary players such as John Medeski and Shawn Pelton.
Terra Sole at 3 Big Shop Lane will pour a free glass of house wine with dinner the night of this show when tickets are presented.
For more information, call the box office at 203-438-5795 or visit online at ridgefieldplayhouse.org. The Ridgefield Playhouse is a not-for-profit performing arts center located at 80 East Ridge, parallel to Main Street.
- 1 Wilton Man Charged After Wandering In Stamford Home, Looking To Use Shower
- 2 Supreme Court: No Immunity For Wilton Police In Fatal Raid On Easton Home
- 3 Two Sons Injured Trying To Save Elderly Mother From Ridgefield Condo Fire
- 4 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenage Girl
- 5 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Wilton