RIDGEFIELD, Conn. -- Live HD broadcasts of two operas will come to the Ridgefield Playhouse this summer.
Verdi’s encore performance of a Las Vegas-style Rigoletto, starring Piotr Beczala, Želijko Lucic and Diana Damrau, will grace the screen on Thursday, June 26, at 6 p.m. Puccini’s La Rondine will feature Angela Gheorghiu and Roberto Alagna as the star-crossed lovers on Wednesday, July 2, at 6 p.m.
Tickets for each show are $25 for adults, $20 for members and seniors and $15 for students.
Call the box office at 203-438-5795, or order online at ridgefieldplayhouse.org.
The Ridgefield Playhouse is located at 80 East Ridge.
- 1 Wilton Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Wilton
- 3 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Wilton Tuesday
- 5 Disabled Vehicle Cleared From Snow-Covered Merritt Parkway In New Canaan