RIDGEFIELD, Conn. -- Live HD broadcasts of two operas will come to the Ridgefield Playhouse this summer.
Verdi’s encore performance of a Las Vegas-style Rigoletto, starring Piotr Beczala, Želijko Lucic and Diana Damrau, will grace the screen on Thursday, June 26, at 6 p.m. Puccini’s La Rondine will feature Angela Gheorghiu and Roberto Alagna as the star-crossed lovers on Wednesday, July 2, at 6 p.m.
Tickets for each show are $25 for adults, $20 for members and seniors and $15 for students.
Call the box office at 203-438-5795, or order online at ridgefieldplayhouse.org.
The Ridgefield Playhouse is located at 80 East Ridge.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Wilton On Wednesday
- 2 Three Norwalk Teens Busted By Wilton Cops On Drug Charges
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 SafeWise Names Wilton As Fifth Safest Place In Connecticut
- 5 Wilton Cancer Survivor Takes On Marathon Challenge For Charity