RIDGEFIELD, Conn. -- Live HD broadcasts of two operas will come to the Ridgefield Playhouse this summer.
Verdi’s encore performance of a Las Vegas-style Rigoletto, starring Piotr Beczala, Želijko Lucic and Diana Damrau, will grace the screen on Thursday, June 26, at 6 p.m. Puccini’s La Rondine will feature Angela Gheorghiu and Roberto Alagna as the star-crossed lovers on Wednesday, July 2, at 6 p.m.
Tickets for each show are $25 for adults, $20 for members and seniors and $15 for students.
Call the box office at 203-438-5795, or order online at ridgefieldplayhouse.org.
The Ridgefield Playhouse is located at 80 East Ridge.
- 1 Wilton Man Arrested After Shoving Girlfriend While Decorating Tree
- 2 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Wilton
- 4 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 5 Sony Pulls Film; Westport Will Have To Wait On 'The Interview'