RIDGEFIELD, Conn. -- Live HD broadcasts of two operas will come to the Ridgefield Playhouse this summer.
Verdi’s encore performance of a Las Vegas-style Rigoletto, starring Piotr Beczala, Želijko Lucic and Diana Damrau, will grace the screen on Thursday, June 26, at 6 p.m. Puccini’s La Rondine will feature Angela Gheorghiu and Roberto Alagna as the star-crossed lovers on Wednesday, July 2, at 6 p.m.
Tickets for each show are $25 for adults, $20 for members and seniors and $15 for students.
Call the box office at 203-438-5795, or order online at ridgefieldplayhouse.org.
The Ridgefield Playhouse is located at 80 East Ridge.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Wilton Woman Uses Psychic Powers To Help Others
- 3 Wilton's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 5 Single-Family Home Sales Fall 12 Percent In Wilton