RIDGEFIELD, Conn. -- Live HD broadcasts of two operas will come to the Ridgefield Playhouse this summer.
Verdi’s encore performance of a Las Vegas-style Rigoletto, starring Piotr Beczala, Želijko Lucic and Diana Damrau, will grace the screen on Thursday, June 26, at 6 p.m. Puccini’s La Rondine will feature Angela Gheorghiu and Roberto Alagna as the star-crossed lovers on Wednesday, July 2, at 6 p.m.
Tickets for each show are $25 for adults, $20 for members and seniors and $15 for students.
Call the box office at 203-438-5795, or order online at ridgefieldplayhouse.org.
The Ridgefield Playhouse is located at 80 East Ridge.
- 1 Forecast Worsens With More Snow Predicted For Wilton
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Wilton With Snow, Ice In Forecast
- 3 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 4 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Wilton, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow