RIDGEFIELD, Conn. -- James Van Praagh, the original "Ghost Whisperer," will speak at the Ridgefield Playhouse on Wednesday, April 9, at 8 p.m.
Van Praagh will communicate messages from the grave and bridge the gap between two planes of existence, that of the living and that of the dead, by providing evidential proof of life after death via detailed messages.
Tickets for the show are $70. A special meet and greet ticket is available for $90 by calling the box office at 203-438-5795. Log on to ridgefieldplayhouse.org to purchase regular tickets online.
The Ridgefield Playhouse is located at 80 East Ridge.
- 1 Three Norwalk Teens Busted By Wilton Cops On Drug Charges
- 2 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 3 SafeWise Names Wilton As Fifth Safest Place In Connecticut
- 4 Wilton Cancer Survivor Takes On Marathon Challenge For Charity
- 5 Wilton Man Opens State's First Orangetheory Fitness In Fairfield