RIDGEFIELD, Conn. -- James Van Praagh, the original "Ghost Whisperer," will speak at the Ridgefield Playhouse on Wednesday, April 9, at 8 p.m.
Van Praagh will communicate messages from the grave and bridge the gap between two planes of existence, that of the living and that of the dead, by providing evidential proof of life after death via detailed messages.
Tickets for the show are $70. A special meet and greet ticket is available for $90 by calling the box office at 203-438-5795. Log on to ridgefieldplayhouse.org to purchase regular tickets online.
The Ridgefield Playhouse is located at 80 East Ridge.
- 1 Wilton Man Charged After Wandering In Stamford Home, Looking To Use Shower
- 2 Two Sons Injured Trying To Save Elderly Mother From Ridgefield Condo Fire
- 3 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenager
- 4 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview