RIDGEFIELD, Conn. -- James Van Praagh, the original "Ghost Whisperer," will speak at the Ridgefield Playhouse on Wednesday, April 9, at 8 p.m.
Van Praagh will communicate messages from the grave and bridge the gap between two planes of existence, that of the living and that of the dead, by providing evidential proof of life after death via detailed messages.
Tickets for the show are $70. A special meet and greet ticket is available for $90 by calling the box office at 203-438-5795. Log on to ridgefieldplayhouse.org to purchase regular tickets online.
The Ridgefield Playhouse is located at 80 East Ridge.
- 1 Contractor, Worker Charged In Dispute Over Building Materials In Wilton
- 2 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 3 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 4 Teenage Girl Struck, Killed By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 5 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You