RIDGEFIELD, Conn. -- James Van Praagh, the original "Ghost Whisperer," will speak at the Ridgefield Playhouse on Wednesday, April 9, at 8 p.m.
Van Praagh will communicate messages from the grave and bridge the gap between two planes of existence, that of the living and that of the dead, by providing evidential proof of life after death via detailed messages.
Tickets for the show are $70. A special meet and greet ticket is available for $90 by calling the box office at 203-438-5795. Log on to ridgefieldplayhouse.org to purchase regular tickets online.
The Ridgefield Playhouse is located at 80 East Ridge.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Wilton Skies Sunday
- 2 Ridgefield High School Officials Investigate Reports Of Hazing, Bullying
- 3 Trespassing Charges Against Six Teens Tops Week’s News In Wilton
- 4 Wilton Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend
- 5 Wilton Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday