RIDGEFIELD, Conn. -- James Van Praagh, the original "Ghost Whisperer," will speak at the Ridgefield Playhouse on Wednesday, April 9, at 8 p.m.
Van Praagh will communicate messages from the grave and bridge the gap between two planes of existence, that of the living and that of the dead, by providing evidential proof of life after death via detailed messages.
Tickets for the show are $70. A special meet and greet ticket is available for $90 by calling the box office at 203-438-5795. Log on to ridgefieldplayhouse.org to purchase regular tickets online.
The Ridgefield Playhouse is located at 80 East Ridge.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Wilton Woman Uses Psychic Powers To Help Others
- 3 Wilton's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 5 Single-Family Home Sales Fall 12 Percent In Wilton