RIDGEFIELD, Conn. -- Psychic medium Kim Russo, host of "The Haunting Of" television show, is coming to The Ridgefield Playhouse later this month.
Russo will share psychic insights at 7:30 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 14 at The Ridgefield Playhouse. The event is underwritten by Adam Broderick Salon and Spa with partial underwriting from Touch of Sedona and is part of HamletHub's "A Whole New You" Series and the Moffly Media Entertaining Conversation Series.
"A practicing Psychic Medium for well over 18 years, Kim Russo is a certified medium with The Forever Family Foundation and the Windbridge Institute for Applied Research in Human Potential," representatives said. "She has graciously donated her time demonstrating her gift of spirit communication and continues her mission to help prove the existence of an afterlife."
Tickets are $60. Call The Ridgefield Playhouse box office at 203-438-5795 or visit The Ridgefield Playhouse website.
- 1 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 2 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 3 New Canaan Cop Dragged During Arrest Narrowly Escapes Serious Injury
- 4 Police Search Icy Lake Ontario For Missing Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 5 Wilton Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday