RIDGEFIELD, Conn. -- Psychic medium Kim Russo, host of "The Haunting Of" television show, is coming to The Ridgefield Playhouse later this month.
Russo will share psychic insights at 7:30 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 14 at The Ridgefield Playhouse. The event is underwritten by Adam Broderick Salon and Spa with partial underwriting from Touch of Sedona and is part of HamletHub's "A Whole New You" Series and the Moffly Media Entertaining Conversation Series.
"A practicing Psychic Medium for well over 18 years, Kim Russo is a certified medium with The Forever Family Foundation and the Windbridge Institute for Applied Research in Human Potential," representatives said. "She has graciously donated her time demonstrating her gift of spirit communication and continues her mission to help prove the existence of an afterlife."
Tickets are $60. Call The Ridgefield Playhouse box office at 203-438-5795 or visit The Ridgefield Playhouse website.
- 1 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Wilton
- 2 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Flee From Stamford To Norwalk
- 3 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 4 Norwalk's Setti Christmas Village Is Wrapping Up After 26 Years
- 5 Wilton Could See Light Snow Overnight Into Sunday