RIDGEFIELD, Conn. -- Rick Springfield will play an acoustic set at the Ridgefield Playhouse.
The intimate performance with the "Jessie's Girl" singer begins at 8 p.m. Thursday, March 27, at the Ridgefield Playhouse. Rich Minor, of 98Q, will host a special Q&A session with Rick Springfield following the show. The event is partially underwritten by Nature’s Temptations and The Manhattan Club and is part of the Xfinity Rock Series with media sponsor 98Q.
The multi-Grammy winner, Rick Springfield, will perform 17 Top 40 Hits include “Don’t Talk to Strangers”, “An Affair of the Heart”, “I've Done Everything for You”, “Love Somebody” and “Human Touch,” during the performance, representatives said.
"Fast forwarding through his stellar career, this Australian-born singer/actor has more to say with his latest Universal Music Enterprises release Songs for the End of the World," representatives said. "Rick Springfield has sold a whopping 25 million albums. As an actor, he is known as Dr. Noah Drake on the daytime drama General Hospital.
Tickets are $90 for the orchestra section and $85 for the mezzanine and balcony sections. Tickets are available at the box office at 203-438-5795, or online at The Ridgefield Playhouse website.
- 1 Wilton Man Who Snapped Utility Pole Charged With Drunken Driving
- 2 Supreme Court: No Immunity For Wilton Police In Fatal Raid On Easton Home
- 3 Wilton Man Charged After Wandering In Stamford Home, Looking To Use Shower
- 4 Two Sons Injured Trying To Save Elderly Mother From Ridgefield Condo Fire
- 5 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Wilton