WILTON, Conn. -- Ricky Skaggs is coming to Wilton.
The 14-time Grammy Award winner Skaggs is set to play with his band Kentucky Thunder at 4 p.m. Sunday, Jan. 12. at St. Matthew's Episcopal Church in Wilton. Skaggs and his band will perform a concert as part of the Arts at St. Matthew’s series.
"A life full of music. That's the story of Ricky Skaggs," representatives said. "By age 21, he was already considered a 'recognized master' of one of America's most demanding art forms, but his career took him in other directions, catapulting him to popularity and success in the mainstream of country music. His life's path has taken him to various musical genres, from where it all began in bluegrass music, to striking out on new musical journeys, while still leaving his musical roots intact."
Preferred seating tickets are on sale for $80, and regular seating tickets are $40. Tickets are available at the Arts At St. Matthew's website. St. Matthew's Episcopal Church is located at 36 New Canaan Road in Wilton.
- 1 Wilton Woman Uses Psychic Powers To Help Others
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Wilton's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 5 Single-Family Home Sales Fall 12 Percent In Wilton