WILTON, Conn. -- Ricky Skaggs is coming to Wilton.
The 14-time Grammy Award winner Skaggs is set to play with his band Kentucky Thunder at 4 p.m. Sunday, Jan. 12. at St. Matthew's Episcopal Church in Wilton. Skaggs and his band will perform a concert as part of the Arts at St. Matthew’s series.
"A life full of music. That's the story of Ricky Skaggs," representatives said. "By age 21, he was already considered a 'recognized master' of one of America's most demanding art forms, but his career took him in other directions, catapulting him to popularity and success in the mainstream of country music. His life's path has taken him to various musical genres, from where it all began in bluegrass music, to striking out on new musical journeys, while still leaving his musical roots intact."
Preferred seating tickets are on sale for $80, and regular seating tickets are $40. Tickets are available at the Arts At St. Matthew's website. St. Matthew's Episcopal Church is located at 36 New Canaan Road in Wilton.
- 1 Wilton Police: Man Strikes Co-Worker After Complaints Of Slow Work
- 2 Newest Section Of Norwalk River Valley Trail A Hit For Runners, Bikers
- 3 Wilton Police Land Two Men Fishing Illegally In Reservoir
- 4 Wilton Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 5 Happy Birthday To Wilton’s Lydia Hearst