RIDGEFIELD, Conn. -- The town's Independence Day fireworks show, which was postponed last week because of rain, will be Saturday, July 12, at Ridgefield High School.
Gates will open at Ridgefield High School at 6 p.m., and the fireworks will begin after dusk.
A $20 parking pass is required, which can be purchased at the Fairfield County Bank, Town Hall, or the Ridgefield Chamber of Commerce. The rain date is Sunday, July 13.
- 1 Man Caught After Assault On Trooper Leads To Chase That Ends On Route 7
- 2 Former Intern For Rep. Himes Stabbed To Death At DC Metro Station
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Reported Off Long Island Waters
- 5 Severe Storms Could Cause Flooding In Wilton