RIDGEFIELD, Conn. -- The Ridgefield Playhouse will host "Women That Rock," a fashion show to benefit Jane Doe No More, a nonprofit group that helps victims of sexual assault.
The even will be on Friday, May 16, at 6:30 p.m. "Women That Rock” will model the Rock and Roll Couture Fashions of designer Lauren DiNardo and will feature a speech from Jane Doe No More founder Donna Palomba.
Palomba will recount her story and experiences with the system as a victim herself. Her story was featured on Dateline NBC, and her book, also called "Jane Doe No More."
Wine, food, liquor tastings, custom cupcakes, makeup tips, fashion items, massages, auction items and more will be available in the lobby before the show begins.
Tickets are $25 each with all proceeds going to Jane Doe No More. For tickets, call the box office at 203-438-5795, or order online at the Ridgefield Playhouse website.
- 1 Connecticut Report Finds Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 2 Four Wilton Wahoo Swimmers Commit To College Programs
- 3 Wilton Police Make Prostitution Arrests At Danbury Road Spa
- 4 Wilton Woman Brings World-Class Talent To New Piano Showroom
- 5 Frigid Wind Chills Will Continue In Wilton