STAMFORD, Conn. – The Rock Against Rape benefit concert, presented by the Center for Sexual Assault Crisis Counseling and Education, will kick off at 8 p.m. Friday, Aug. 15, at the Ponus Yacht Club, 69 Dyke Lane, Stamford.
Taking the stage will be The Shape, Talking to Walls, Circadian Rhythm and Matt Mullarkey. The event will deliver high-energy rock music and aim to engage the community in supporting the center’s mission to end sexual violence.
Tickets cost $10 and can be purchased online or at the door. All proceeds will benefit the center’s free crisis counseling programs and educational initiatives.
The center serves Darien, Greenwich, New Canaan, Norwalk, Stamford, Westport, Weston and Wilton
Since 1979, it has provided 24-hour confidential counseling, age-appropriate personal safety classes, and other services for sexual assault victims and their families. To learn more about the center, call 203-348-9346, email email@example.com, or visit the center’s website.
The Ponus Yacht Club is located on 69 Dyke Lane.
- 1 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 2 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight
- 3 Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire Area Businessman, Philanthropist, Dies
- 4 Two Teenage Girls Rescued From Water After Tubing Accident Off Fairfield
- 5 Wilton, Check Out The Blue Moon Friday Night