STAMFORD, Conn. – The Rock Against Rape benefit concert, presented by the Center for Sexual Assault Crisis Counseling and Education, will kick off at 8 p.m. Friday, Aug. 15, at the Ponus Yacht Club, 69 Dyke Lane, Stamford.
Taking the stage will be The Shape, Talking to Walls, Circadian Rhythm and Matt Mullarkey. The event will deliver high-energy rock music and aim to engage the community in supporting the center’s mission to end sexual violence.
Tickets cost $10 and can be purchased online or at the door. All proceeds will benefit the center’s free crisis counseling programs and educational initiatives.
The center serves Darien, Greenwich, New Canaan, Norwalk, Stamford, Westport, Weston and Wilton
Since 1979, it has provided 24-hour confidential counseling, age-appropriate personal safety classes, and other services for sexual assault victims and their families. To learn more about the center, call 203-348-9346, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit the center’s website.
The Ponus Yacht Club is located on 69 Dyke Lane.
- 1 Wilton Voters Narrowly Approve $50M Project For Miller-Driscoll School
- 2 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 3 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 4 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 5 Wilton Mom Slams Into Utility Pole With Kids In SUV, Faces DUI Charge