STAMFORD, Conn. – The Rock Against Rape benefit concert, presented by the Center for Sexual Assault Crisis Counseling and Education, will kick off at 8 p.m. Friday, Aug. 15, at the Ponus Yacht Club, 69 Dyke Lane, Stamford.
Taking the stage will be The Shape, Talking to Walls, Circadian Rhythm and Matt Mullarkey. The event will deliver high-energy rock music and aim to engage the community in supporting the center’s mission to end sexual violence.
Tickets cost $10 and can be purchased online or at the door. All proceeds will benefit the center’s free crisis counseling programs and educational initiatives.
The center serves Darien, Greenwich, New Canaan, Norwalk, Stamford, Westport, Weston and Wilton
Since 1979, it has provided 24-hour confidential counseling, age-appropriate personal safety classes, and other services for sexual assault victims and their families. To learn more about the center, call 203-348-9346, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit the center’s website.
The Ponus Yacht Club is located on 69 Dyke Lane.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Heavy Rain Headed To Wilton, Thunderstorms Possible
- 5 Wilton Could See New Round Of Thunderstorms