RIDGEFIELD, Conn. -- A guitar signed by Bret Michaels, lead singer of Poison, will be an item for the silent auction to benefit The Ridgefield Playhouse during Happy Hour at Bistro 7 Farm to Fork Restaurant and Bar in Wilton.
Allison Stockel will be behind the bar as “Guest Bartender” from 7 to 9 p.m. on Wednesday, Feb. 26, at the restaurant and bar at 991 Danbury Road in Wilton.
Stockel will be serving up cocktails, craft beers and wine and all bar tips and 10 percent of sales will benefit the Arts for Everyone program at The Ridgefield Playhouse.
"This is an opportunity to experience farm-to-table cuisine and spirits, have some fun and make a difference," representatives said.
Show tickets to Playhouse events will be raffle prizes during the Happy Hour. Stockel has been executive director of the Playhouse for 10 years.
For more information, residents can call the box office at 203-438-5795 or visit The Ridgefield Playhouse website.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Wilton's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Wilton Running Club Girls Capture Conference Honors
- 5 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In Wilton, NOAA Predicts