RIDGEFIELD, Conn. -- A guitar signed by Bret Michaels, lead singer of Poison, will be an item for the silent auction to benefit The Ridgefield Playhouse during Happy Hour at Bistro 7 Farm to Fork Restaurant and Bar in Wilton.
Allison Stockel will be behind the bar as “Guest Bartender” from 7 to 9 p.m. on Wednesday, Feb. 26, at the restaurant and bar at 991 Danbury Road in Wilton.
Stockel will be serving up cocktails, craft beers and wine and all bar tips and 10 percent of sales will benefit the Arts for Everyone program at The Ridgefield Playhouse.
"This is an opportunity to experience farm-to-table cuisine and spirits, have some fun and make a difference," representatives said.
Show tickets to Playhouse events will be raffle prizes during the Happy Hour. Stockel has been executive director of the Playhouse for 10 years.
For more information, residents can call the box office at 203-438-5795 or visit The Ridgefield Playhouse website.
- 1 Wilton Police: Man Strikes Co-Worker After Complaints Of Slow Work
- 2 Newest Section Of Norwalk River Valley Trail A Hit For Runners, Bikers
- 3 Wilton Police Land Two Men Fishing Illegally In Reservoir
- 4 National Weather Service: Wilton's Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 5 Patient At Danbury Hospital Undergoing Testing For Enterovirus