RIDGEFIELD, Conn. -- Performances of "Stuart Little" and "My Heart in a Suitcase" are coming to The Ridgefield Playhouse.
"Stuart Little," a musical, is slated for Wednesday, March 26, and "My Heart in a Suitcase" opens on Thursday, April 3, at The Ridgefield Playhouse. The events are supported by Boehringer Ingelheim Cares Foundation, The Box of Rain Foundation, First Student Buses, The Leir Retreat Center, The Philip H. and Christine Lodewick Foundation, Newman's Own Foundation and Union Savings Bank.
The two shows are part of the Arts in Education series and are set to "entertain and teach children through the power of live theater at The Ridgefield Playhouse this spring," representatives said.
"Stuart Little" is at 11:45 a.m. Wednesday, March 26.
"This show will delight grades K-5 with child-size puppets and live actors," representatives said. "'My Heart in a Suitcase' is a gripping, poignant play that underscores the power of the human spirit."
"My Heart in a Suitcase" is appropriate for grades 4 to 8, representatives said.
"Set in Berlin when Germany was deteriorating in the 1930s, a young girl clings to love and hope in this stage production on Thursday, April 3, at 12:30 p.m.," representatives said.
Tickets are $10 and are available at the box office at 203-438-5795, or order online at The Ridgefield Playhouse website.
- 1 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 2 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 3 Bridgeport Man Charged In Weston Home Invasion, Assault Of Woman
- 4 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight
- 5 Wilton, Check Out The Blue Moon Friday Night