WILTON, Conn. – A "Great Trains" exhibit at the Historical Society and holiday programs at the library are some of the things to enjoy in and around Wilton this weekend. See our Events page for more items.
Friday, Dec. 7
Hanukkah Story Time at Wilton Library: 4 p.m. Children ages 4 and up are invited to join the library for a Hanukkah-themed story time. Batya Diamond will tell stories, sing songs and play games. Children can also make a craft and enjoy a snack. Registration required. The program is co-sponsored by The Wilton Jewish Center and Wilton Library. Wilton Library, 137 Old Ridgefield Road.
Saturday, Dec. 8
Great Trains Holiday Exhibit at Wilton Historical Society: 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. The "Great Trains" holiday exhibit features a variety of trains and runs through Dec. 21. Tickets are free for Historical Society members and $10 for non-members. Wilton Historical Society, 224 Danbury Road.
Sunday, Dec. 9
Wilton Library’s Annual Friends Holiday Party: 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. The Wilton Library Association trustees host their annual holiday get-together. The public is welcome. For more information, call (203) 762-3950, ext. 270. Wilton Library, 137 Old Ridgefield Road.
Do you have an event you want everyone to know about? Add it to our Events calendar.
- 1 Wilton Police Arrest 15-Year-Old In Swastika Incident At High School
- 2 Wilton Eight-Graders Meet Stars Of Women’s Basketball Team At UConn
- 3 Arrest Of A Man In Assault On Co-Worker In Wilton Tops Week’s News
- 4 Wilton Could See Overnight Showers Heading Into Last Day Of Summer
- 5 Open Houses In Wilton This Weekend