WILTON, Conn. – A "Great Trains" exhibit at the Historical Society and holiday programs at the library are some of the things to enjoy in and around Wilton this weekend. See our Events page for more items.
Friday, Dec. 7
Hanukkah Story Time at Wilton Library: 4 p.m. Children ages 4 and up are invited to join the library for a Hanukkah-themed story time. Batya Diamond will tell stories, sing songs and play games. Children can also make a craft and enjoy a snack. Registration required. The program is co-sponsored by The Wilton Jewish Center and Wilton Library. Wilton Library, 137 Old Ridgefield Road.
Saturday, Dec. 8
Great Trains Holiday Exhibit at Wilton Historical Society: 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. The "Great Trains" holiday exhibit features a variety of trains and runs through Dec. 21. Tickets are free for Historical Society members and $10 for non-members. Wilton Historical Society, 224 Danbury Road.
Sunday, Dec. 9
Wilton Library’s Annual Friends Holiday Party: 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. The Wilton Library Association trustees host their annual holiday get-together. The public is welcome. For more information, call (203) 762-3950, ext. 270. Wilton Library, 137 Old Ridgefield Road.
Do you have an event you want everyone to know about? Add it to our Events calendar.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 3 Contractor, Worker Charged In Dispute Over Building Materials In Wilton
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 Heavy Rain Headed To Wilton, Thunderstorms Possible