RIDGEFIELD, Conn. -- The Role in the Hay Players are bringing "Whose Barn Is It Anyway?" back to the Ridgefield Theater Barn this weekend.
The performance is set to start at 8 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 11, at the Ridgefield Theater Barn at 37 Halpin Lane in Ridgefield. The show features Cheryl Boyd, Pamme Jones, Wayne Leiss, Melissa Power, Mary Shuldman, and Rick Hodder, the group's director and coach.
"The players are returning to provide an evening of original comedy and hilarious skits," a press release said. "There is no script and no plot. Game playing techniques put the performers in situations where they must use their imagination and comedic instincts, and what evolves is a combination of stand-up comedy and game show-with hilarious results."
Doors for the performance open at 7 p.m. Tickets are $25 and are available at the Ridgefield Theater Barn website.
- 1 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 2 Wilton Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 New Canaan Cop Dragged During Arrest Narrowly Escapes Serious Injury
- 4 Snow Likely At End Of Weekend In Wilton
- 5 Police Search Icy Lake Ontario For Missing Student, 21, From Fairfield