RIDGEFIELD, Conn. -- The Role in the Hay Players are bringing "Whose Barn Is It Anyway?" back to the Ridgefield Theater Barn this weekend.
The performance is set to start at 8 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 11, at the Ridgefield Theater Barn at 37 Halpin Lane in Ridgefield. The show features Cheryl Boyd, Pamme Jones, Wayne Leiss, Melissa Power, Mary Shuldman, and Rick Hodder, the group's director and coach.
"The players are returning to provide an evening of original comedy and hilarious skits," a press release said. "There is no script and no plot. Game playing techniques put the performers in situations where they must use their imagination and comedic instincts, and what evolves is a combination of stand-up comedy and game show-with hilarious results."
Doors for the performance open at 7 p.m. Tickets are $25 and are available at the Ridgefield Theater Barn website.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Wilton's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Wilton Running Club Girls Capture Conference Honors
- 5 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In Wilton, NOAA Predicts