RIDGEFIELD, Conn. -- The Role in the Hay Players are bringing "Whose Barn Is It Anyway?" back to the Ridgefield Theater Barn this weekend.
The performance is set to start at 8 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 11, at the Ridgefield Theater Barn at 37 Halpin Lane in Ridgefield. The show features Cheryl Boyd, Pamme Jones, Wayne Leiss, Melissa Power, Mary Shuldman, and Rick Hodder, the group's director and coach.
"The players are returning to provide an evening of original comedy and hilarious skits," a press release said. "There is no script and no plot. Game playing techniques put the performers in situations where they must use their imagination and comedic instincts, and what evolves is a combination of stand-up comedy and game show-with hilarious results."
Doors for the performance open at 7 p.m. Tickets are $25 and are available at the Ridgefield Theater Barn website.
- 1 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 2 Police: Missing Stamford Man Found Dead On Shippan Beach
- 3 Female Danbury High Teacher Is Charged With Sexual Assault Of Male Student
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Wilton For Monday Morning Commute
- 5 Student, 14, Charged With Stealing Master Key To Wilton High School