WILTON, Conn. -- Wilton Historical Society is offering crochet and knitting workshops on Saturdays this month.
The workshops are set to begin at 3 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 11, and continue on Jan. 18 and Jan. 25 at the Wilton Historical Society.
"Warm up this winter and learn how to knit or crochet some chunky and extra warm winter wear while sipping cider and munching on homemade cookies," a press release said. "Join Craft Yarn Council of America certified instructor Marietta Douglas, for one on one attention for all skill levels, beginners through advanced welcome."
The workshop is free and open to ages 10 and up. Residents are asked to provide size 10 knitting needles or crochet hooks and size 4-5 bulky weight yarn.
- 1 Sound Healer Charged With Fondling Wilton Woman During Meditation Session
- 2 Wilton Could See Up To 4 Inches Of Snow In New Storm
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Wilton
- 4 15 With Ties To Fairfield County Make Forbes List Of Billionaires
- 5 Snow Could Be Returning To Wilton Tuesday