WILTON, Conn. -- Wilton Historical Society is offering crochet and knitting workshops on Saturdays this month.
The workshops are set to begin at 3 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 11, and continue on Jan. 18 and Jan. 25 at the Wilton Historical Society.
"Warm up this winter and learn how to knit or crochet some chunky and extra warm winter wear while sipping cider and munching on homemade cookies," a press release said. "Join Craft Yarn Council of America certified instructor Marietta Douglas, for one on one attention for all skill levels, beginners through advanced welcome."
The workshop is free and open to ages 10 and up. Residents are asked to provide size 10 knitting needles or crochet hooks and size 4-5 bulky weight yarn.
- 1 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Wilton
- 4 Jupiter, Venus Forming Unusual Sight In Wilton Sky
- 5 Man Caught After Assault On Trooper Leads To Chase That Ends On Route 7