WILTON, Conn. – The third Wilton Street Fair and Sidewalk Sale will be held at the Wilton Center on July 12 from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Retailers, crafters, restaurants, and local organizations throughout Wilton are expected to showcase their products and services.
Live demonstrations and family-friendly activities will be held by the gazebo on the Wilton Town Green. Children’s activities include a live petting zoo, carnival games, a sand-art party and a Stone Street tie dye activity.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Wilton On Wednesday
- 2 Three Norwalk Teens Busted By Wilton Cops On Drug Charges
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 SafeWise Names Wilton As Fifth Safest Place In Connecticut
- 5 Wilton Cancer Survivor Takes On Marathon Challenge For Charity