WILTON, Conn. – The third Wilton Street Fair and Sidewalk Sale will be held at the Wilton Center on July 12 from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Retailers, crafters, restaurants, and local organizations throughout Wilton are expected to showcase their products and services.
Live demonstrations and family-friendly activities will be held by the gazebo on the Wilton Town Green. Children’s activities include a live petting zoo, carnival games, a sand-art party and a Stone Street tie dye activity.
- 1 Wilton Voters Narrowly Approve $50M Project For Miller-Driscoll School
- 2 Police: Second Swastika Found At Wilton High School
- 3 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 4 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 5 Teen’s Arrest For Swastika Incident At Wilton High Tops Week’s News