WILTON, Conn. – The third Wilton Street Fair and Sidewalk Sale will be held at the Wilton Center on July 12 from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Retailers, crafters, restaurants, and local organizations throughout Wilton are expected to showcase their products and services.
Live demonstrations and family-friendly activities will be held by the gazebo on the Wilton Town Green. Children’s activities include a live petting zoo, carnival games, a sand-art party and a Stone Street tie dye activity.
- 1 Wilton Ranks Among State's Best Suburbs To Live In
- 2 Court: Dad Charged In Norwalk Baby's Death Spiked Bottle With Alcohol
- 3 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 4 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 5 Population Grows In Wilton, All Of Fairfield County