Update: WILTON, Conn. – The Wilton Library has canceled an appearance by New York Times bestselling author Wendy Corsi Staub. She had been scheduled to discuss her new novel “The Perfect Stranger” on Wednesday, Sept. 3.
Original story: WILTON, Conn. – New York Times bestselling author Wendy Corsi Staub will visit the Wilton Library to discuss her new novel “The Perfect Stranger” from 7 to 8:30 p.m. on Wednesday, Sept. 3.
The Wilton Library is located at 137 Old Ridgefield Road.
In her new book, Staub re-examines the world of Internet predators by telling a story of a group of breast cancer bloggers who must come to terms with the violent murder of a fellow writer.
A question-and-answer session will follow as well as a book signing, courtesy of Elm Street Books. Copies of Staub's novel also will be available for purchase.
The event is free, but registration is encouraged. For more information, click here or call 203-762-3950.
- 1 Connecticut Report Cites Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 2 Wilton Police Make Prostitution Arrests At Danbury Road Spa
- 3 Wilton Woman Brings World-Class Talent To New Piano Showroom
- 4 Father Pleads Not Guilty In Death Of Son In Hot Car In Ridgefield
- 5 Connecticut Sends Jumbo Snowblowers To Help Dig Out Buffalo