Update: WILTON, Conn. – The Wilton Library has canceled an appearance by New York Times bestselling author Wendy Corsi Staub. She had been scheduled to discuss her new novel “The Perfect Stranger” on Wednesday, Sept. 3.
Original story: WILTON, Conn. – New York Times bestselling author Wendy Corsi Staub will visit the Wilton Library to discuss her new novel “The Perfect Stranger” from 7 to 8:30 p.m. on Wednesday, Sept. 3.
The Wilton Library is located at 137 Old Ridgefield Road.
In her new book, Staub re-examines the world of Internet predators by telling a story of a group of breast cancer bloggers who must come to terms with the violent murder of a fellow writer.
A question-and-answer session will follow as well as a book signing, courtesy of Elm Street Books. Copies of Staub's novel also will be available for purchase.
The event is free, but registration is encouraged. For more information, click here or call 203-762-3950.
- 1 Wilton Police Arrest 15-Year-Old In Swastika Incident At High School
- 2 Wilton Eight-Graders Meet Stars Of Women’s Basketball Team At UConn
- 3 Arrest Of A Man In Assault On Co-Worker In Wilton Tops Week’s News
- 4 Wilton Could See Overnight Showers Heading Into Last Day Of Summer
- 5 Open Houses In Wilton This Weekend