WILTON, Conn. -- More than 30 teens will be performing during the two-night Poetry in Motion event at the Wilton Library.
The eighth annual event will be at 7:30 p.m. Friday, March 21, and Saturday, March 22.
This year’s theme is “Where I Stand.” The students, including Mairead Deacy (pictured), will be performing their own original pieces or those of their peers, accompanied by music or dance. Informal receptions follow each performance.
Tickets are $5 per person and are available at the circulation desk at the library. The performances usually sell out so advance purchase is strongly recommended.
The Wilton Library located at 137 Old Ridgefield Road, Wilton. For more information, visit the library website or call 203-762-3950.
- 1 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 2 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 3 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 4 13 Metro-North Conductors, Engineers Indicted In Cheating Scandal
- 5 Jupiter, Venus Forming Unusual Sight In Wilton Sky