WILTON, Conn. -- The Wilton Arts Council and Wilton Library are set to present Focus '14 to honor photographers with work in the current exhibit.
The photography exhibition and reception is set to start at 6 p.m. Friday, March 14 at the Wilton Library. The evening includes an awards ceremony honoring all of the photographers who submitted entries in the exhibition. The exhibition is on display across the library through March 29.
"Focus '14 is a regional photography exhibit organized by the Wilton Arts Council to promote public involvement in the arts," representatives said.
The exhibition and reception are free and open to the public. Photographs are available for purchase with a portion of the proceeds benefiting the library.
For more information, residents are asked to call 203-762-3950, ext. 213. The Wilton Library is located at 137 Old Ridgefield Road in Wilton.
- 1 Wilton Voters Narrowly Approve $50M Project For Miller-Driscoll School
- 2 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 3 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 4 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 5 Teen’s Arrest For Swastika Incident At Wilton High Tops Week’s News