WILTON, Conn. -- The Australian Haydn Quartet is set to perform at 4 p.m. Sunday, Jan. 19, at the Wilton Library.
The Australian Haydn Quartet is a period instrument group specializing in chamber music and string orchestral music of the classical era.
"At the heart of The Australian Haydn Ensemble is a core of remarkably talented, enthusiastic, and dynamic permanent members, each of whom is a specialist in historical performance practice," a press release said.
"Their collaboration of highly experienced artists results in a powerful strength of tone, a delicacy of execution and breaths vitality into works of the Classical and early Romantic Period."
There is no charge for the performance, but registration is strongly suggested at the Wilton Library website or by calling 203-762-3950.
The Wilton Library is at 137 Old Ridgefield Road in Wilton.
- 1 Two Sons Injured Trying To Save Elderly Mother From Ridgefield Condo Fire
- 2 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 3 NBC Pressures New Canaan's Brian Williams To Quit, Says Report
- 4 SUV Pushed Into Horseshoe Pond In Wilton
- 5 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview