WILTON, Conn. -- The Wilton Chamber of Commerce will host the seventh annual Taste of Wilton on Monday, June 9, in Wilton Center around the Town Gazebo from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m.
About 20 food and beverage purveyors are expected to participate, offering a wide variety of samples of their specialties throughout the evening. Participants who have already reserved are Marly’s Bistro, Luca Ristorante, Cactus Rose, Bianca Rosso, Portofino, and Village Market.
Tickets to “The Taste of Wilton” will be available at the Wilton Family Y, Fairfield County Bank, and the Chamber office for $30 advanced sale. Cost at the door is $35.
- 1 Man Caught After Assault On Trooper Leads To Chase That Ends On Route 7
- 2 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 3 Former Intern For Rep. Himes Stabbed To Death At DC Metro Station
- 4 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Wilton
- 5 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money