WILTON, Conn. -- The Wilton Chamber of Commerce will host the seventh annual Taste of Wilton on Monday, June 9, in Wilton Center around the Town Gazebo from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m.
About 20 food and beverage purveyors are expected to participate, offering a wide variety of samples of their specialties throughout the evening. Participants who have already reserved are Marly’s Bistro, Luca Ristorante, Cactus Rose, Bianca Rosso, Portofino, and Village Market.
Tickets to “The Taste of Wilton” will be available at the Wilton Family Y, Fairfield County Bank, and the Chamber office for $30 advanced sale. Cost at the door is $35.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Wilton's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Single-Family Home Sales Fall 12 Percent In Wilton
- 5 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Wilton