WILTON, Conn. -- The Wilton Chamber of Commerce will host the seventh annual Taste of Wilton on Monday, June 9, in Wilton Center around the Town Gazebo from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m.
About 20 food and beverage purveyors are expected to participate, offering a wide variety of samples of their specialties throughout the evening. Participants who have already reserved are Marly’s Bistro, Luca Ristorante, Cactus Rose, Bianca Rosso, Portofino, and Village Market.
Tickets to “The Taste of Wilton” will be available at the Wilton Family Y, Fairfield County Bank, and the Chamber office for $30 advanced sale. Cost at the door is $35.
- 1 Three Norwalk Teens Busted By Wilton Cops On Drug Charges
- 2 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 3 SafeWise Names Wilton As Fifth Safest Place In Connecticut
- 4 Wilton Cancer Survivor Takes On Marathon Challenge For Charity
- 5 Wilton Man Opens State's First Orangetheory Fitness In Fairfield