WILTON, Conn. -- The Wilton Chamber of Commerce will host the seventh annual Taste of Wilton on Monday, June 9, in Wilton Center around the Town Gazebo from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m.
About 20 food and beverage purveyors are expected to participate, offering a wide variety of samples of their specialties throughout the evening. Participants who have already reserved are Marly’s Bistro, Luca Ristorante, Cactus Rose, Bianca Rosso, Portofino, and Village Market.
Tickets to “The Taste of Wilton” will be available at the Wilton Family Y, Fairfield County Bank, and the Chamber office for $30 advanced sale. Cost at the door is $35.
- 1 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 2 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 3 Bridgeport Man Charged In Weston Home Invasion, Assault Of Woman
- 4 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight
- 5 Wilton, Check Out The Blue Moon Friday Night