WILTON, Conn. -- The Wilton Chamber of Commerce will host the seventh annual Taste of Wilton on Monday, June 9, in Wilton Center around the Town Gazebo from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m.
About 20 food and beverage purveyors are expected to participate, offering a wide variety of samples of their specialties throughout the evening. Participants who have already reserved are Marly’s Bistro, Luca Ristorante, Cactus Rose, Bianca Rosso, Portofino, and Village Market.
Tickets to “The Taste of Wilton” will be available at the Wilton Family Y, Fairfield County Bank, and the Chamber office for $30 advanced sale. Cost at the door is $35.
- 1 Supreme Court: No Immunity For Wilton Police In Fatal Raid On Easton Home
- 2 Wilton Man Charged After Wandering In Stamford Home, Looking To Use Shower
- 3 Two Sons Injured Trying To Save Elderly Mother From Ridgefield Condo Fire
- 4 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Wilton
- 5 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed