RIDGEFIELD, Conn. -- Emmy-winning songwriter Kevin Brody is set to teach a new program at The Ridgefield Playhouse.
The performer will teach "Songwriting with Kevin Brody" on Wednesdays starting Jan. 22 and running through March at The Ridgefield Playhouse rehearsal studio.
"Students will learn how to structure ideas, develop melody, lyrics and instrumentation and leave with recordings of their songs," Ridgefield Playhouse representatives said.
Brody is a resident of Connecticut and two-time Emmy Award-winner who served as the Official State Troubadour from 2000 to 2002 and has been selected by the Connecticut Commission on Culture & Tourism as a Master Teaching Artist.
Tuition for the eight-week class is $240. For more information, residents can call or visit the box office at The Ridgefield Playhouse, (203) 438-5795, or go online.
- 1 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 2 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Wilton
- 5 13 Metro-North Conductors, Engineers Indicted In Cheating Scandal