WILTON, Conn. -- Happy Birthday To Wilton’s Abigail "Abby" Elliott!
Elliott, who has grew up in Wilton, turns 27 on Monday. The actress and comedian was born June 16, 1987, in New York City.
In 2006, Elliott appeared in small roles in the comedy pilots "You've Reached The Elliotts" and "Chrissy: Plain & Simple," both pilots starring her father, Chris Elliott. While in the Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre, she frequently performed with The Midnight Show sketch troupe. She has also occasionally performed comedy with her younger sister, Bridey.
She has also been featured in a number of "Late Night With Jimmy Fallon" sketches such as Jersey Floor and 6-Bee. Elliott made her film debut with a small role in "No Strings Attached" and has since appeared with supporting roles in the films "High Road" and "Fun Size."
Elliott joined the cast of "Saturday Night Live" midway through the 2008–09 season (Season 34), in November 2008. She is the third generation of her family to have been featured on "SNL."
Since leaving "SNL" in 2012, Elliott has made guest appearances on television programs such as "2 Broke Girls," "How I Met Your Mother," "Happy Endings" and "Inside Amy Schumer."
- 1 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 2 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Wilton
- 5 13 Metro-North Conductors, Engineers Indicted In Cheating Scandal