NORWALK, Conn. -- HGTV is on the lookout for neighborhood heroes in Fairfield County who need surprise home makeovers for the show "Cousins Undercover."
Nominees can be anyone who:
- Serves the community through work, such as a police officer of firefighter;
- Volunteers who give back to their neighborhoods;
- Inspires the community through positive attitude.
The HGTV show is hosted by real-life cousins, Anthony Carrino and John Colaneri.
"Every neighborhood has one — that local hero who makes life a little easier for everyone around him or her. Now is America's chance to celebrate neighborhood heroes in a BIG way," HGTV said in a press release. "Each week, HGTV's cousins, Anthony Carrino and John Colaneri, give one hero the surprise of a lifetime. First, we send him or her away for a weekend. Once they are gone, the cousins descend on the neighborhood with huge trucks and hulking teams of renovators to tackle a home overhaul customized exactly to the hero.
"Finally, the cousins and the neighborhood band together to reveal our hero's house, transformed inside and out."
- 1 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Wilton
- 2 15 With Ties To Fairfield County Make Forbes List Of Billionaires
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Wilton
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Wilton Tuesday
- 5 Wilton Could See Up To 4 Inches Of Snow In New Storm