WILTON,Conn. One home was recently sold for more than a million dollars in Wilton.
Here are the property transfers as reported by Wilton Town Clerk for the two-week period of March 16 -29:
- Dariusz and Elizabeth Roginski sold the house at 73 Vista Road to Russell and Rachel Albanese for $1.2 million.
- OWB REO LLC sold the house at 85 Cedar Road to Andrew Ilowitz for $315,000.
- Margaret Mason sold the house at 140 Highfield Road to David and Jennifer Hough for $750,000.
- Michael and Maureen Judge sold the house at 342 Westport Road to Walter and Kirsten Ancker for $525,000.
- Robert and Barbara Verrastro sold the home at 31 Stirrup Place to 31 Stirrup Place LLC for $747,500.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.