WILTON, Conn. -- The Wilton League of Women Voters is hosting a breakfast on Wednesday, Jan. 22, to discuss key issues in this year's upcoming legislative session.
State Sen. Toni Boucher, and state Reps. Gail Lavielle and Tom O'Dea will be in attendance. This free forum takes place at 9:30 a.m. at the Greens on 436 Danbury Road.
In addition to informing attendees about their agendas for the new year, the Republican legislators would like to hear from Wilton constituents about what is important to them.
For more information about the breakfast, contact Amy Harris at 762-0585 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Wilton Voters Narrowly Approve $50M Project For Miller-Driscoll School
- 2 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 3 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 4 Wilton Mom Slams Into Utility Pole With Kids In SUV, Faces DUI Charge
- 5 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight