WILTON, Conn. -- The Wilton League of Women Voters is hosting a breakfast on Wednesday, Jan. 22, to discuss key issues in this year's upcoming legislative session.
State Sen. Toni Boucher, and state Reps. Gail Lavielle and Tom O'Dea will be in attendance. This free forum takes place at 9:30 a.m. at the Greens on 436 Danbury Road.
In addition to informing attendees about their agendas for the new year, the Republican legislators would like to hear from Wilton constituents about what is important to them.
For more information about the breakfast, contact Amy Harris at 762-0585 or email her at email@example.com.
- 1 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 2 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 3 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 4 4 Teen Girls Arrested, 1 Sent To Hospital After Fight At Norwalk Beach
- 5 Wilton, Celebrate Memorial Day With Local Parades