WILTON, Conn. -- The Wilton League of Women Voters is hosting a breakfast on Wednesday, Jan. 22, to discuss key issues in this year's upcoming legislative session.
State Sen. Toni Boucher, and state Reps. Gail Lavielle and Tom O'Dea will be in attendance. This free forum takes place at 9:30 a.m. at the Greens on 436 Danbury Road.
In addition to informing attendees about their agendas for the new year, the Republican legislators would like to hear from Wilton constituents about what is important to them.
For more information about the breakfast, contact Amy Harris at 762-0585 or email her at email@example.com.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Wilton's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Single-Family Home Sales Fall 12 Percent In Wilton
- 5 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Wilton