WILTON, Conn. -- The Wilton League of Women Voters is hosting a breakfast on Wednesday, Jan. 22, to discuss key issues in this year's upcoming legislative session.
State Sen. Toni Boucher, and state Reps. Gail Lavielle and Tom O'Dea will be in attendance. This free forum takes place at 9:30 a.m. at the Greens on 436 Danbury Road.
In addition to informing attendees about their agendas for the new year, the Republican legislators would like to hear from Wilton constituents about what is important to them.
For more information about the breakfast, contact Amy Harris at 762-0585 or email her at email@example.com.
- 1 Wilton Man Charged After Wandering In Stamford Home, Looking To Use Shower
- 2 Two Sons Injured Trying To Save Elderly Mother From Ridgefield Condo Fire
- 3 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 4 NBC Pressures New Canaan's Brian Williams To Quit, Says Report
- 5 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview