WILTON, Conn. -- The Wilton League of Women Voters is hosting a breakfast on Wednesday, Jan. 22, to discuss key issues in this year's upcoming legislative session.
State Sen. Toni Boucher, and state Reps. Gail Lavielle and Tom O'Dea will be in attendance. This free forum takes place at 9:30 a.m. at the Greens on 436 Danbury Road.
In addition to informing attendees about their agendas for the new year, the Republican legislators would like to hear from Wilton constituents about what is important to them.
For more information about the breakfast, contact Amy Harris at 762-0585 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Wilton's Blue Buffalo Pet Food Surges After IPO Raises $677 Million
- 2 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 3 Shark Sightings Lead To Beach Closure On Long Island
- 4 Cigarette Assault Arrest, Underage Drinking Bust Top Week's News In Wilton
- 5 Wilton Could See Storms As Weekend Wraps Up