REDDING, Conn. -- The Drum Hill Chapter of the Daughters of the American Revolution, which includes members from Redding, Ridgefield and Wilton, is set to meet on Thursday, Jan 16.
State Rep. Gail Lavielle (R-143) will speak at the meeting starting at 11 a.m. at the home of member LeeAnn Schneider at 50 Sturges Ridge Road in Wilton. Lavielle represents the 143rd District, which includes most of Wilton, the eastern part of Norwalk and part of Westport. Lavielle is scheduled to speak about “what they really do at the state capitol,” according to DAR representatives.
A luncheon will follow the discussion. Wilton's Anne Hamar is the hostess for the event. For more information, call Schneider at 203-761-0736.
- 1 Wilton Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Wilton, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Wilton Dodges Worst Of Nor'easter
- 4 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Wilton; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow