REDDING, Conn. -- The Drum Hill Chapter of the Daughters of the American Revolution, which includes members from Redding, Ridgefield and Wilton, is set to meet on Thursday, Jan 16.
State Rep. Gail Lavielle (R-143) will speak at the meeting starting at 11 a.m. at the home of member LeeAnn Schneider at 50 Sturges Ridge Road in Wilton. Lavielle represents the 143rd District, which includes most of Wilton, the eastern part of Norwalk and part of Westport. Lavielle is scheduled to speak about “what they really do at the state capitol,” according to DAR representatives.
A luncheon will follow the discussion. Wilton's Anne Hamar is the hostess for the event. For more information, call Schneider at 203-761-0736.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Wilton Woman Uses Psychic Powers To Help Others
- 3 Wilton's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 5 Single-Family Home Sales Fall 12 Percent In Wilton