REDDING, Conn. -- The Drum Hill Chapter of the Daughters of the American Revolution, which includes members from Redding, Ridgefield and Wilton, is set to meet on Thursday, Jan 16.
State Rep. Gail Lavielle (R-143) will speak at the meeting starting at 11 a.m. at the home of member LeeAnn Schneider at 50 Sturges Ridge Road in Wilton. Lavielle represents the 143rd District, which includes most of Wilton, the eastern part of Norwalk and part of Westport. Lavielle is scheduled to speak about “what they really do at the state capitol,” according to DAR representatives.
A luncheon will follow the discussion. Wilton's Anne Hamar is the hostess for the event. For more information, call Schneider at 203-761-0736.
- 1 Wilton Man Arrested After Shoving Girlfriend While Decorating Tree
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Wilton
- 3 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 4 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Fled From Stamford To Norwalk
- 5 Sony Pulls Film; Westport Will Have To Wait On 'The Interview'