WILTON, Conn. -- A storm Wednesday may have dumped nearly 9 inches of snow on Wilton, but it didn't stop residents from getting out and enjoying the outdoors.
A reader from Wilton sent the Daily Voice some photos from the snowy day. There was no school Wednesday in Wilton, so Nick and Matías got to work clearing out the snow. And the landscape in front of a home on Warncke Road shows off the winter wonderland.
Thursday and Friday will be mostly sunny, with high temperatures in the 20s.
Black ice could return overnight into Friday and into Saturday as temperatures plunge again in the single digits.
There is a small chance of snow returning again on Saturday and Sunday.
- 1 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 2 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 3 Bridgeport Man Charged In Weston Home Invasion, Assault Of Woman
- 4 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight
- 5 Wilton, Check Out The Blue Moon Friday Night