WILTON, Conn. -- State Rep. Gail Lavielle (R-Wilton) will speak at Wilton Go Green's annual meeting on Wednesday, Jan. 8.
The evening begins with a reception and refreshments at 6:30 p.m. at the Trackside Teen Center, located at 15 Station Road in Wilton. Lavielle will speak at 7:30 p.m.
Lavielle is an advisory board member of the organization and was recently named a 2013 Legislative Champion by the Connecticut League of Conservation voters for her efforts on behalf of legislation that supports Connecticut’s environment and natural resources.
Email here to join the meeting.
Wilton Go Green is a nonprofit group dedicated to developing sustainable initiatives.
- 1 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 2 Police: Missing Stamford Man Found Dead On Shippan Beach
- 3 Female Danbury High Teacher Is Charged With Sexual Assault Of Male Student
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Wilton For Monday Morning Commute
- 5 Student, 14, Charged With Stealing Master Key To Wilton High School