WILTON, Conn. -- State Rep. Gail Lavielle (R-Wilton) will speak at Wilton Go Green's annual meeting on Wednesday, Jan. 8.
The evening begins with a reception and refreshments at 6:30 p.m. at the Trackside Teen Center, located at 15 Station Road in Wilton. Lavielle will speak at 7:30 p.m.
Lavielle is an advisory board member of the organization and was recently named a 2013 Legislative Champion by the Connecticut League of Conservation voters for her efforts on behalf of legislation that supports Connecticut’s environment and natural resources.
Email here to join the meeting.
Wilton Go Green is a nonprofit group dedicated to developing sustainable initiatives.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Wilton's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Wilton Running Club Girls Capture Conference Honors
- 5 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In Wilton, NOAA Predicts