WILTON, Conn. -- State Rep. Gail Lavielle (R-Wilton) will speak at Wilton Go Green's annual meeting on Wednesday, Jan. 8.
The evening begins with a reception and refreshments at 6:30 p.m. at the Trackside Teen Center, located at 15 Station Road in Wilton. Lavielle will speak at 7:30 p.m.
Lavielle is an advisory board member of the organization and was recently named a 2013 Legislative Champion by the Connecticut League of Conservation voters for her efforts on behalf of legislation that supports Connecticut’s environment and natural resources.
Email here to join the meeting.
Wilton Go Green is a nonprofit group dedicated to developing sustainable initiatives.
- 1 Wilton Man Arrested After Shoving Girlfriend While Decorating Tree
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Wilton
- 3 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 4 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Fled From Stamford To Norwalk
- 5 Sony Pulls Film; Westport Will Have To Wait On 'The Interview'