WILTON, Conn. -- State Rep. Gail Lavielle (R-Wilton) will speak at Wilton Go Green's annual meeting on Wednesday, Jan. 8.
The evening begins with a reception and refreshments at 6:30 p.m. at the Trackside Teen Center, located at 15 Station Road in Wilton. Lavielle will speak at 7:30 p.m.
Lavielle is an advisory board member of the organization and was recently named a 2013 Legislative Champion by the Connecticut League of Conservation voters for her efforts on behalf of legislation that supports Connecticut’s environment and natural resources.
Email here to join the meeting.
Wilton Go Green is a nonprofit group dedicated to developing sustainable initiatives.
- 1 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 2 Woman, 50, Charged With Stealing SAT Exam In June From Wilton High
- 3 Westport Mom Charged With Leaving Baby In Car At Whole Foods
- 4 Two Teenage Girls Rescued From Water After Tubing Accident Off Fairfield
- 5 Stamford Woman Killed In Motorcycle Crash On Route 7 In Wilton