WILTON, Conn. -- State Rep. Gail Lavielle (R-Wilton) will speak at Wilton Go Green's annual meeting on Wednesday, Jan. 8.
The evening begins with a reception and refreshments at 6:30 p.m. at the Trackside Teen Center, located at 15 Station Road in Wilton. Lavielle will speak at 7:30 p.m.
Lavielle is an advisory board member of the organization and was recently named a 2013 Legislative Champion by the Connecticut League of Conservation voters for her efforts on behalf of legislation that supports Connecticut’s environment and natural resources.
Email here to join the meeting.
Wilton Go Green is a nonprofit group dedicated to developing sustainable initiatives.
- 1 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation
- 2 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 3 Chance Of Snow Returns To Wilton Overnight
- 4 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 5 Accident Cleared: I-95 Southbound Reopens In Norwalk