WESTPORT, Conn. -- The Whole Foods Market in Westport is supporting Wilton Go Green with a special shopping offer on Tuesday, April 8.
Five percent of every purchase made on Tuesday, April 8, at Whole Foods Market in Westport will go directly to support the programs and mission of Wilton Go Green.
Wilton Go Green hosts numerous projects including the annual Green Festival, the Green Speaker Series, recycling, Realtor outreach and faith community outreach.
"We encourage our community members to use this opportunity to stock up," said Wilton Go Green's Karen Stanley. "We're very grateful for Whole Foods Market's support and to those who come out to take advantage of this opportunity to support Wilton Go Green on April 8."
Four times per year, each Whole Foods store identifies local organizations that "align with Whole Foods Market's commitment, and that make a real community impact," according to a release.
Wilton Go Green Board Members will be on hand Tuesday, April 8, to promote home energy efficiency, sustainable energy sources, and the upcoming WGG Festival on May 4 in Wilton Town Center.
- 1 Wilton Man Arrested After Shoving Girlfriend While Decorating Tree
- 2 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Wilton
- 4 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 5 Sony Pulls Film; Westport Will Have To Wait On 'The Interview'