WILTON, Conn. -- The Wilton Family Y’s 27th Annual “Caring For Our Kids” Golf Outing is coming up and sponsors and participants are needed.
The Sept. 23 event at Rolling Hills Country Club in Wilton is sponsored by Fairfield County Bank.
The outing will benefit the Y's youth programs, such as:
- Scholarships for Y summer day camp.
- Financial assistance for Y after school child care participants.
- Learn to Swim and other Y aquatic instruction classes.
- Inclusion of special needs boys and girls in Y activities.
- Membership support for families and youth.
- Teen initiatives.
- Social skill building programs and support groups for youth.
The event includes 18 holes of golf, lunch, dinner, contests and prizes. A $10,000 putt-off is a feature attraction along with three hole-in-one cars from local dealerships. Registration begins at 10 a.m. and the event ends with dinner, prizes and an auction starting at 6:45 p.m.
For full information on player fees and sponsor levels, contact Y Associate Development Director Laura Downing at 762-8384 x 273 or email@example.com.
A registration form is available here .
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.