WILTON, Conn. - At its June Board meeting, the Wilton Family YMCA recognized the two-year service of board member Katherine Armstrong, who is stepping down to relocate to London this fall.
Armstrong was on the Y Board from 2012 to 2014 as co-chair of the Strategic Planning Committee and as a member of the Human Resources Committee.
Y Board President Howard Steinberg and Y Executive Director Bob McDowell honored Armstrong for her service.
They presented her with a plaque that said, "Your dedicated service and support for the mission of the Wilton Family YMCA have contributed significantly to the success of our organization."
For more information on the Y Board, contact McDowell at 203-762-8384 x 280 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Wilton Man Arrested After Shoving Girlfriend While Decorating Tree
- 2 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Wilton
- 4 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 5 Sony Pulls Film; Westport Will Have To Wait On 'The Interview'