WILTON, Conn. - At its June Board meeting, the Wilton Family YMCA recognized the two-year service of board member Katherine Armstrong, who is stepping down to relocate to London this fall.
Armstrong was on the Y Board from 2012 to 2014 as co-chair of the Strategic Planning Committee and as a member of the Human Resources Committee.
Y Board President Howard Steinberg and Y Executive Director Bob McDowell honored Armstrong for her service.
They presented her with a plaque that said, "Your dedicated service and support for the mission of the Wilton Family YMCA have contributed significantly to the success of our organization."
For more information on the Y Board, contact McDowell at 203-762-8384 x 280 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Wilton On Wednesday
- 2 Three Norwalk Teens Busted By Wilton Cops On Drug Charges
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 SafeWise Names Wilton As Fifth Safest Place In Connecticut
- 5 Wilton Cancer Survivor Takes On Marathon Challenge For Charity