WILTON, Conn. - At its June Board meeting, the Wilton Family YMCA recognized the two-year service of board member Katherine Armstrong, who is stepping down to relocate to London this fall.
Armstrong was on the Y Board from 2012 to 2014 as co-chair of the Strategic Planning Committee and as a member of the Human Resources Committee.
Y Board President Howard Steinberg and Y Executive Director Bob McDowell honored Armstrong for her service.
They presented her with a plaque that said, "Your dedicated service and support for the mission of the Wilton Family YMCA have contributed significantly to the success of our organization."
For more information on the Y Board, contact McDowell at 203-762-8384 x 280 or email@example.com.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Wilton's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Single-Family Home Sales Fall 12 Percent In Wilton
- 5 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Wilton