WILTON, Conn. - At its June Board meeting, the Wilton Family YMCA recognized the two-year service of board member Katherine Armstrong, who is stepping down to relocate to London this fall.
Armstrong was on the Y Board from 2012 to 2014 as co-chair of the Strategic Planning Committee and as a member of the Human Resources Committee.
Y Board President Howard Steinberg and Y Executive Director Bob McDowell honored Armstrong for her service.
They presented her with a plaque that said, "Your dedicated service and support for the mission of the Wilton Family YMCA have contributed significantly to the success of our organization."
For more information on the Y Board, contact McDowell at 203-762-8384 x 280 or email@example.com.
- 1 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 2 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 3 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 4 Severe Thunderstorm Watch Is In Effect In Wilton
- 5 Chance Of Storms As Workweek Starts In Wilton