WILTON, Conn. -- The Wilton YMCA recently welcomed Redding residents and new food kiosk owners Sarah and Paul Ewud of Easy Eatery into the Y family.
The Ewuds have been in the food industry for more than 30 years. Their sandwiches and salads are all made fresh to order from high quality ingredients, as are breakfast sandwiches from the griddle.
As of Thursday, May 15, the kiosk will be open from 7 a.m.-7 p.m. weekdays and 7 a.m.-2 p.m. Saturdays.
"We are very community-minded and have always loved the Y," Sarah Ewud said in a statement. "This was a perfect way to combine our expertise in food service with becoming an important part of a wonderful local organization where people of ages and backgrounds gather to stay healthy and socialize."
For more information on Easy Eatery, contact Y development director Karen Strickland at 762-8384, ext. 279, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Wilton's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Single-Family Home Sales Fall 12 Percent In Wilton
- 5 Wilton Running Club Girls Capture Conference Honors