WILTON, Conn. -- The Wilton YMCA recently welcomed Redding residents and new food kiosk owners Sarah and Paul Ewud of Easy Eatery into the Y family.
The Ewuds have been in the food industry for more than 30 years. Their sandwiches and salads are all made fresh to order from high quality ingredients, as are breakfast sandwiches from the griddle.
As of Thursday, May 15, the kiosk will be open from 7 a.m.-7 p.m. weekdays and 7 a.m.-2 p.m. Saturdays.
"We are very community-minded and have always loved the Y," Sarah Ewud said in a statement. "This was a perfect way to combine our expertise in food service with becoming an important part of a wonderful local organization where people of ages and backgrounds gather to stay healthy and socialize."
For more information on Easy Eatery, contact Y development director Karen Strickland at 762-8384, ext. 279, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Wilton Voters Narrowly Approve $50M Project For Miller-Driscoll School
- 2 Wilton Mom Slams Into Utility Pole With Kids In SUV, Faces DUI Charge
- 3 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 4 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 5 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight