WILTON, Conn. -- The Wilton Historical Society is opening the Betts Store for a festive breakfast.
Residents are invited to join the festive "Breakfast at Betts" from 8 to 11 a.m. Friday, April 25. All items All available in the store are made in the U.S. and most are local. Wilton's Carol Andrews, Lynda Campbell’s Saltbox Press of Wilton and Red Bee Honey from Weston will be some of the companies featuring items at the Betts Store.
"There will be a spread of delicious morsels and complimentary prosecco, the better to enjoy browsing newly arrived spring offerings," representatives said. "Be on the lookout for uncommon gifts for all occasions, from showers and birthdays to Mother’s Day and anniversaries."
The Society's Museum Store, like the original 18th-century Betts Store, features many handcrafted items.
"Here you will discover uncommon gifts for all occasions, from jewelry, scarves, and letterpress note cards to nifty toys, games and crafts for kids," representatives said. "There is an excellent selection of home accessories and hostess gifts, unusual candles, artwork, mugs, vases, cups and redware plates."
The Wilton Historical Society is located at 224 Danbury Road. Call 203-762-7257 or visit the website for more information.
- 1 Wilton Police Arrest 15-Year-Old In Swastika Incident At High School
- 2 Wilton Eight-Graders Meet Stars Of Women’s Basketball Team At UConn
- 3 Arrest Of A Man In Assault On Co-Worker In Wilton Tops Week’s News
- 4 Wilton Could See Overnight Showers Heading Into Last Day Of Summer
- 5 Open Houses In Wilton This Weekend