WILTON, Conn. -- The Wilton Historical Society is opening the Betts Store for a festive breakfast.
Residents are invited to join the festive "Breakfast at Betts" from 8 to 11 a.m. Friday, April 25. All items All available in the store are made in the U.S. and most are local. Wilton's Carol Andrews, Lynda Campbell’s Saltbox Press of Wilton and Red Bee Honey from Weston will be some of the companies featuring items at the Betts Store.
"There will be a spread of delicious morsels and complimentary prosecco, the better to enjoy browsing newly arrived spring offerings," representatives said. "Be on the lookout for uncommon gifts for all occasions, from showers and birthdays to Mother’s Day and anniversaries."
The Society's Museum Store, like the original 18th-century Betts Store, features many handcrafted items.
"Here you will discover uncommon gifts for all occasions, from jewelry, scarves, and letterpress note cards to nifty toys, games and crafts for kids," representatives said. "There is an excellent selection of home accessories and hostess gifts, unusual candles, artwork, mugs, vases, cups and redware plates."
The Wilton Historical Society is located at 224 Danbury Road. Call 203-762-7257 or visit the website for more information.
- 1 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 2 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight
- 3 Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire Area Businessman, Philanthropist, Dies
- 4 Two Teenage Girls Rescued From Water After Tubing Accident Off Fairfield
- 5 Wilton, Check Out The Blue Moon Friday Night