WILTON, Conn. -- The Wilton Congregational Church will host an interfaith service of "Remembrance for Hope and Renewal" on Saturday, April 26, at 4 p.m.
This special service honors loved ones who have passed, offering a time to reflect, remember and rejoice in the lives of friends and family members.
Local clergy members including the Rev. Reggie Norman of Our Lady of Fatima, the Rev. Mary Grace Williams of St. Matthew’s, Rabbi David Lipper of Temple B’nai Chaim and the Rev. Dr. Arnold Thomas of Wilton’s Congregational, along with Heather P. Wright, executive director of the Greenwich Center for Hope & Renewal, will lead the services.
Contact Pam Brown, Cemetery Administrator, at 203-762-5591 or email@example.com for more information.
The Wilton Congregational Church is located at 70 Ridgefield Road.
- 1 New Canaan Man, 48, Arrested On Child Sex Assault Charge
- 2 Wilton Police Assist In Arrest Of Bar Owner Accused Of Serving Minors
- 3 Wilton's Blue Buffalo Pet Food Surges After IPO Raises $677 Million
- 4 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 5 Shark Sightings Lead To Beach Closure On Long Island