WILTON, Conn. -- The Wilton Congregational Church will host an interfaith service of "Remembrance for Hope and Renewal" on Saturday, April 26, at 4 p.m.
This special service honors loved ones who have passed, offering a time to reflect, remember and rejoice in the lives of friends and family members.
Local clergy members including the Rev. Reggie Norman of Our Lady of Fatima, the Rev. Mary Grace Williams of St. Matthew’s, Rabbi David Lipper of Temple B’nai Chaim and the Rev. Dr. Arnold Thomas of Wilton’s Congregational, along with Heather P. Wright, executive director of the Greenwich Center for Hope & Renewal, will lead the services.
Contact Pam Brown, Cemetery Administrator, at 203-762-5591 or email@example.com for more information.
The Wilton Congregational Church is located at 70 Ridgefield Road.
- 1 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Wilton
- 2 15 With Ties To Fairfield County Make Forbes List Of Billionaires
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Wilton
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Wilton Tuesday
- 5 Wilton Could See Up To 4 Inches Of Snow In New Storm