WILTON, Conn. -- The Wilton Congregational Church will host an interfaith service of "Remembrance for Hope and Renewal" on Saturday, April 26, at 4 p.m.
This special service honors loved ones who have passed, offering a time to reflect, remember and rejoice in the lives of friends and family members.
Local clergy members including the Rev. Reggie Norman of Our Lady of Fatima, the Rev. Mary Grace Williams of St. Matthew’s, Rabbi David Lipper of Temple B’nai Chaim and the Rev. Dr. Arnold Thomas of Wilton’s Congregational, along with Heather P. Wright, executive director of the Greenwich Center for Hope & Renewal, will lead the services.
Contact Pam Brown, Cemetery Administrator, at 203-762-5591 or email@example.com for more information.
The Wilton Congregational Church is located at 70 Ridgefield Road.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Heavy Rain Headed To Wilton, Thunderstorms Possible
- 5 Wilton Could See New Round Of Thunderstorms