WILTON, Conn. -- WIlton's Minks to Sinks Spring 2014 sale is set to open Saturday, May 3.
The semi-annual tag sale is held under the tents at Danbury Road and School Road in Wilton. The sale, which benefits the Family & Children's Agency of Norwalk, runs from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday, May 3; noon to 4 p.m. Sunday, May 4; and 9 a.m. to noon Monday, May 5.
"Get ready to do some serious bargain hunting," representatives said. "Known as the 'biggest treasure hunt in town,' the sale features thousands of donated and consigned items, including clothing, children’s toys, books, electronics, furniture, kitchenware, home decor and much more."
The Family & Children’s Agency is a Norwalk-based nonprofit organization that provides a variety of services to children and families, teens, adults and seniors.
For more information about the event, residents can visit the Minks to Sinks website.
- 1 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 2 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 3 Chance Of Snow Returns To Wilton Overnight
- 4 Prospector Theater In Ridgefield Featured On 'NBC Nightly News'
- 5 New Canaan Cop Dragged During Arrest Narrowly Escapes Serious Injury