WILTON, Conn. -- WIlton's Minks to Sinks Spring 2014 sale is set to open Saturday, May 3.
The semi-annual tag sale is held under the tents at Danbury Road and School Road in Wilton. The sale, which benefits the Family & Children's Agency of Norwalk, runs from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday, May 3; noon to 4 p.m. Sunday, May 4; and 9 a.m. to noon Monday, May 5.
"Get ready to do some serious bargain hunting," representatives said. "Known as the 'biggest treasure hunt in town,' the sale features thousands of donated and consigned items, including clothing, children’s toys, books, electronics, furniture, kitchenware, home decor and much more."
The Family & Children’s Agency is a Norwalk-based nonprofit organization that provides a variety of services to children and families, teens, adults and seniors.
For more information about the event, residents can visit the Minks to Sinks website.
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Wilton Man Arrested After Shoving Girlfriend While Decorating Tree
- 3 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In Wilton
- 4 Wilton Running Club Girl Takes 5th In National Cross Country Race
- 5 Nine Sandy Hook Victim Families File Lawsuit Against Gun Maker, Seller