WILTON, Conn. -- WIlton's Minks to Sinks Spring 2014 sale is set to open Saturday, May 3.
The semi-annual tag sale is held under the tents at Danbury Road and School Road in Wilton. The sale, which benefits the Family & Children's Agency of Norwalk, runs from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday, May 3; noon to 4 p.m. Sunday, May 4; and 9 a.m. to noon Monday, May 5.
"Get ready to do some serious bargain hunting," representatives said. "Known as the 'biggest treasure hunt in town,' the sale features thousands of donated and consigned items, including clothing, children’s toys, books, electronics, furniture, kitchenware, home decor and much more."
The Family & Children’s Agency is a Norwalk-based nonprofit organization that provides a variety of services to children and families, teens, adults and seniors.
For more information about the event, residents can visit the Minks to Sinks website.
- 1 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 2 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 3 4 Teen Girls Arrested, 1 Sent To Hospital After Fight At Norwalk Beach
- 4 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 5 Severe Thunderstorm Watch Is In Effect In Wilton