WILTON, Conn. -- The Wilton Library will host a forum on heart disease on Tuesday, March 4, from 7 to 8:30 p.m.
"Matters of the Heart: A Forum on Heart Disease" will discuss the latest advances in treatments, medications, research and development.
Panelists for the forum include: Dr. Michael L. Dewar, cardiothoracic surgeon and assistant clinical professor of cardiac surgery at Yale University School of Medicine; Robert Bepko Jr., director of professional services for Norwalk Hospital; and Martha Bryce, nurse and heart champion.
Theresa Santoro, president and CEO of Ridgefield Visiting Nurse Association, will moderate the discussion.
The RVNA and Wilton Family Y will offer free blood pressure screenings, as well as heart healthy snacks at the library from 6 to 7 p.m.
For more information, call 203-762-3950, Ext. 213.
The Wilton Library is located at 137 Old Ridgefield Road.
- 1 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Wilton With Snow, Ice In Forecast
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Wilton, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 4 Wilton Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 5 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Wilton; Blizzard Warning Issued