WILTON, Conn. — Do you count your blessings every day and feel thankful for all that you have? There are many in Wilton who are not as fortunate as you are. On March 10, you can take the opportunity to give where you live as part of the Fairfield County Community Foundation's third annual Giving Day.
Giving Day is a 24-hour online fundraising competition that unites people around local causes for which they feel a strong connection.
Fairfield County's Community Foundation is a tax-exempt, place-based public charity created to help individuals, families and companies make a difference in Fairfield County.
How to give: On Thursday, March 10, from midnight to 11:59 p.m., CLICK HERE and donate to a local charity of your choice. The minimum donation is $10, and there is no maximum.
Following is a list of all the charities in Wilton that are taking part in Giving Day:
- A Better Chance of Wilton Inc.
- Animals In Distress Inc.
- Circle of Care for Families of Children with Cancer Inc.
- Connecticut Appleseed Center for Law and Justice Inc.
- Fidelco Guide Dog Foundation
- Friends of Ambler Farm
- Mianus Chapter of Trout Unlimited
- Music on the Hill
- Stay at Home in Wilton Inc.
- The Wilton Playshop
- Troupers Light Opera Company
- Visiting Nurse & Hospice of Fairfield County Inc.
- Wilton Singers Inc.
- Woodcock Nature Center
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.