WILTON, Conn. -- The Wilton Library is set to host Dr. Susan Bauerfeld as part of a Parenting Book Series program this week.
Bauerfeld will host a book discussion on "The Parent App: Understanding Families in the Digital Age" by Lynn Schofield Clark at 10:30 a.m. Tuesday, Jan. 7, at the Wilton Library at 137 Old Ridgefield Road in Wilton.
"The series was established to help parents sift through the avalanche of advice that exists in the world of parenting books," library representatives said. "In each session, Dr. Bauerfeld, a licensed clinical psychologist, ADHD Coach, and mother of three, presents an overview of a parenting book chosen for its soundness and relevance to the community."
Reading the book is encouraged but not required for the discussion. The next date in the series is March 4 when the group will discuss "No: Why Kids - of All Ages - Need to Hear it and Ways Parents Can Say It" by Dr. David Walsh.
The Wilton Youth Council, Parent Connection, Wilton Library and United Way of Coastal Fairfield County co-sponsor the group discussion. Registration is encouraged by calling 203-762-3950, Ext. 213.
- 1 Owner Of Danbury Pet Shop Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 2 Wilton Wahoos Send 36 Swimmers To YMCA Nationals
- 3 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 4 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 5 Bridgeport Man Charged In Weston Home Invasion, Assault Of Woman