WILTON, Conn. – The Wilton Singers mixed choral group is planning auditions to find new members for the 35- to 40-member choir. Auditions will be by appointment on the evening of Monday, Sept. 1.
People with all types of voices may try out, and may sing a brief portion of a song of any style, a cappella.
Everyone who auditions will need to share information about his or her musical background and experience. Assessments will be made on vocal range, and singers will have to perform a few measures of sight singing.
The Wilton Singers rehearse from 7 to 9 p.m. Tuesdays, starting Sept. 2. The season continues through mid-May. Rehearsals are at the Wilton Episcopal and Presbyterian Complex (WEPCO), 48 New Canaan Road.
For more information or to schedule an audition, email to email@example.com or call 203-770-2266. Anyone who cannot make it to the Sept. 1 auditions may set up an appointment on another date.
To find out more about the choral group, join its mailing list, visit www.WiltonSingers.org, or “Like” the group on Facebook.
- 1 Man Caught After Assault On Trooper Leads To Chase That Ends On Route 7
- 2 Former Intern For Rep. Himes Stabbed To Death At DC Metro Station
- 3 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Wilton
- 4 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 5 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Reported Off Long Island Waters