WILTON, Conn. -- Three Wilton organizations will benefit from the Wilton Woman's Club upcoming annual fashion show.
The annual fundraiser on April 4 at Rolling Hills Country Club will benefit Wilton Social Services, Wilton Volunteer Ambulance Corps and ABC Wilton.
The show will feature spring styles from Lord&Taylor. Corporate sponsors include Gregory and Adams, JoyRide Ridgefield, and Realty Seven.
Reservation forms are available at the Wilton Women's Club website.
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In Wilton
- 3 Wilton Running Club Girl Takes 5th In National Cross Country Race
- 4 Nine Sandy Hook Victim Families File Lawsuit Against Gun Maker, Seller
- 5 New Canaan Rallies To Stun Darien, Win State Football Title