WILTON, Conn. -- Three Wilton organizations will benefit from the Wilton Woman's Club upcoming annual fashion show.
The annual fundraiser on April 4 at Rolling Hills Country Club will benefit Wilton Social Services, Wilton Volunteer Ambulance Corps and ABC Wilton.
The show will feature spring styles from Lord&Taylor. Corporate sponsors include Gregory and Adams, JoyRide Ridgefield, and Realty Seven.
Reservation forms are available at the Wilton Women's Club website.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Wilton's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Wilton Running Club Girls Capture Conference Honors
- 5 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In Wilton, NOAA Predicts