WILTON, Conn. -- Three Wilton organizations will benefit from the Wilton Woman's Club upcoming annual fashion show.
The annual fundraiser on April 4 at Rolling Hills Country Club will benefit Wilton Social Services, Wilton Volunteer Ambulance Corps and ABC Wilton.
The show will feature spring styles from Lord&Taylor. Corporate sponsors include Gregory and Adams, JoyRide Ridgefield, and Realty Seven.
Reservation forms are available at the Wilton Women's Club website.
- 1 Forecast Worsens With More Snow Predicted For Wilton
- 2 Wilton Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Wilton With Snow, Ice In Forecast
- 4 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 5 Wilton Could See Light Snow Through Thursday Morning