WILTON, Conn. -- Three Wilton organizations will benefit from the Wilton Woman's Club upcoming annual fashion show.
The annual fundraiser on April 4 at Rolling Hills Country Club will benefit Wilton Social Services, Wilton Volunteer Ambulance Corps and ABC Wilton.
The show will feature spring styles from Lord&Taylor. Corporate sponsors include Gregory and Adams, JoyRide Ridgefield, and Realty Seven.
Reservation forms are available at the Wilton Women's Club website.
- 1 Three Norwalk Teens Busted By Wilton Cops On Drug Charges
- 2 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 3 Wilton Cancer Survivor Takes On Marathon Challenge For Charity
- 4 Wilton Man Opens State's First Orangetheory Fitness In Fairfield
- 5 Got Ebola Questions? Connecticut Launches Information Website