WILTON, Conn. -- Three Wilton organizations will benefit from the Wilton Woman's Club upcoming annual fashion show.
The annual fundraiser on April 4 at Rolling Hills Country Club will benefit Wilton Social Services, Wilton Volunteer Ambulance Corps and ABC Wilton.
The show will feature spring styles from Lord&Taylor. Corporate sponsors include Gregory and Adams, JoyRide Ridgefield, and Realty Seven.
Reservation forms are available at the Wilton Women's Club website.
- 1 Wilton's Blue Buffalo Pet Food Surges After IPO Raises $677 Million
- 2 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 3 Shark Sightings Lead To Beach Closure On Long Island
- 4 Cigarette Assault Arrest, Underage Drinking Bust Top Week's News In Wilton
- 5 Wilton Could See Storms As Weekend Wraps Up